Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
clattenberg. 18:38 - May 21 with 2768 viewssince58

Is he having a shocker or is it cheating.???

clattenberg. on 19:00 - May 21 with 2732 views1mark1

Or Both? 😀
Certainly inept . Don't think he's a cheat really, but made three howlers when advantage should have been allowed, of which one almost certainly would have led to a goal, and the two others could have been great chances.

Normally he's good at letting play go on, even the best can make mistakes, though three makes it a very poor first half from him.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

clattenberg. on 19:05 - May 21 with 2718 viewsmacro

Last one wasn’t really a poor decision, lots of covering defenders no guarantee the Palace player would even win the ball. First two decisions (particularly the first) poor

clattenberg. on 19:08 - May 21 with 2710 views1mark1

Yes third one was an understandable decision, though personally would still think he could have allowed play on for a few seconds.
First was shocking. Second was poor, third was wrong but understandable in my opinion.

clattenberg. on 19:48 - May 21 with 2649 viewsmacro

Sending off correct though, silly second yellow by Smalling

clattenberg. on 19:57 - May 21 with 2627 views1mark1

I agree.

clattenberg. on 20:22 - May 21 with 2563 viewsSaxonDale

Good second yellow given that his stupid positioning had meant that had he not committed the foul it would have left Palace with a 2:2 situation. Smalling's performance today suggests that despite a very good season, he's still not quite top quality.

clattenberg. on 20:51 - May 21 with 2506 viewsD_Alien

Being given the run around by mid-premier league players isn't a great preparation for facing top class forwards in just a couple of weeks time.

Meanwhile, did I hear the commentator right - Clattenberg has got the Champions League final? And then he's off to the Euros? I wonder if he's been on a training exercise where the "play on" advantage is frowned upon on the continent? I can't think of any other reason for those decisions.

Anyway, the better team won in the end.

[Post edited 21 May 2016 20:52]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024