Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 09:04 - Aug 13 with 978 viewsSaintNick

3-1 Saints

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 09:08 - Aug 13 with 972 viewsLeslie

2-0 saints. Long and Redmond

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 09:23 - Aug 13 with 960 viewsChesham_Saint

An interesting read from the new poster on the UI (Uganda Inside?)..... Welcome!

Are you an Ex-pat or a Ugandan national? Sorry to be nosy but I'm curious if Ugandan, why Saints?

I'm thinking 0-0 today btw...

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 09:31 - Aug 13 with 947 viewsUgandaSaint

Sorry to disappoint, long term Southampton born fan and season ticket holder until I emigrated to Uganda in 2013. Reference to the Milton should have given the game away.

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 09:32 - Aug 13 with 945 viewsHeisenberg

Excellent read. I think Saints will finish mid table and may struggle a bit with the fixture build up and the Thursday Sunday games that the Europa Cup entails. Would like us to add another creative player and a back up centre half and possibly a striker but can't see all three happening. Maybe a loan.

1-1 today.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 10:31 - Aug 13 with 897 viewsKennington

Uganda, paragraphs are your friend or should be.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 10:46 - Aug 13 with 879 viewsTheMoog

TLDR

Tadic celebrates his new contract by opening the scoring in a 2-1 win.

Standby to standby

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 10:51 - Aug 13 with 874 viewsUgandaSaint

Written in Microsoft Word and the paragraphs disappeared with the cut and paste.

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 10:56 - Aug 13 with 864 viewscheltenhamsaint

Wouldn't swap our first choice back five for any other team's, though Spurs' are pretty close, so don't think we'll concede many giving us a chance to win plenty of games narrowly.
No 'league leading goal scorer candidate' but if Long, Austin, Redmond and Rodriguez all get ten, 3/4 each from the likes of JWP, Davies, Romeu, Hojbjerg and a handful from the defenders, should see us around 6th to 8th in the league, through the group of the Europa and to a quarter final of one of the two domestic cups.
Possibilities beyond those predictions if it all clicks into place and we stay largely injury and suspension free
2 - 0 Saints today with Redmond scoring on his home debut

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 12:26 - Aug 13 with 805 viewssaintjeff52

Excellent read. I really believe we must Win our first three Home Games to get our Season underway. I didn't realise that First Day Wins are very rare over the last 28yrs.
We should beat Watford, I'm going 2-1. We will have a different Season than the last 7, but we are still capable of holding our own in the Top 12.
Puel is not a charasmatic chap, but providing he has theTeam with him, that's all that matters.
t

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 12:59 - Aug 13 with 781 viewskingslandstand1

But still an excellent read ................. Now then, game to go to
Saints to win 2-0 (but no money going on that) and will depend on the CB partnership. Love Yosh, but not as a CB (or RB, or LB come to think of it ..........). Need to ensure Jose's head is in the right place

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 19:21 - Aug 14 with 644 viewsUgandaSaint

Top marks for your 1-1 prediction, hope you put your house on it at Ladbrookes.

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 20:52 - Aug 14 with 602 viewsFrankXerox

Were Ladbrokes best odds?

Poll: How would you prefer to travel with the 657?

Realistic Prediction for Saints ..... perhaps on 22:15 - Aug 14 with 573 viewsLeslie

This fella lives in a camper van pal.

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024