Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Striker on 20:49 - Aug 19 with 1700 viewsKennington

Not one over 33, they're all past it.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Striker on 20:51 - Aug 19 with 1687 viewsButty101

The Irish boys shooting has been woeful so far

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Striker on 20:53 - Aug 19 with 1676 viewsstmichael

Why sell 2 under contract before you get a replacement.
Abysmal management of the club.

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Striker on 20:59 - Aug 19 with 1634 viewsdune

It's far too early to judge. If there's an issue the time to rectify it is during the January window.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Striker on 21:01 - Aug 19 with 1633 viewsWinchesterExile

We haven't played badly ffs. We were never going to go hell for leather at them. We've defended pretty well and created a couple of chances. It's not over yet you bunch of girls.

Striker on 21:14 - Aug 19 with 1591 viewsFrankXerox

Sadly I think it is now brother. No luck tonight and a couple of errors have done us in.

Poll: How would you prefer to travel with the 657?

Striker on 21:16 - Aug 19 with 1584 viewsdune

I thought we'd lose 3-0 so we are doing better than I expected so far.

Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Striker on 21:18 - Aug 19 with 1581 viewsKennington

Take that back it turns out 34 year olds are past it.

I just cannot understand why any fans wrote off Pelle as too old, just why? He was a quality target man, yet people on here and clearly the club preferred making money on an Italian international aged 31. Utter insanity. When a Swedish one, shows age is utterly irrelevant.

Striker on 21:18 - Aug 19 with 1577 viewskingslandstand1

Well I said 4 so you were more optimistic than me ...........

Striker on 21:20 - Aug 19 with 1556 viewskingslandstand1

I think we may even get something now with this current spell, but what was VVD doing on their goal line!!

Striker on 21:21 - Aug 19 with 1551 viewssaint22

We haven't played badly but we lack guile and class up front
It's insanity we have not bust a gut and the bank to bring two strikers let alone one. They are worth their weight in gold and we sold two without adequate cover or replacements
Selling Pelle was an error without an immediate solution

Striker on 21:23 - Aug 19 with 1542 viewsWinchesterExile

Yes you're probably right. It's now about putting in a good performance for the next 30 mins. Salvage some pride so we start reasonably upbeat next game.

Striker on 21:25 - Aug 19 with 1534 views1885_SFC

Saved from going 3-0 down by the fabulous Virgil van Djik...

Old School is Cool

Striker on 21:25 - Aug 19 with 1534 viewsKennington

Selling Pelle, was just unbelievably stupid, 22. There's no other way to explain it. Particularly as Mane was sold too and neither were replaced. Just what was Les and Kat thinking when you sell your two best forwards. Utter madness, as we've said on here all pre-season.

Striker on 21:25 - Aug 19 with 1529 viewsdune

Get it into your head we won't be spending any money until she's sold the club and converted the profits into cakes.

That reminds me I must sort out a new cover for the immersion heater.

Striker on 21:30 - Aug 19 with 1513 viewssaint22

We look a shadow of the side that played up there and won last season and the season before. Not sure the players know what the system is meant to be
Our club has had its heart ripped out two summers on the trot and it's now showing
Is that really progress?
What about winning something, challenging teams as we looked like we would do

Striker on 21:39 - Aug 19 with 1493 views1885_SFC

F@ckíng bedwetters. We've played okay tonight. But for Classie's stupid error we would still be right in this game. If anything, blame Classie - not the forwards.

We all know we need a top striker. Mentioning it every f@ckíng day in every f@ckíng thread isn't going to magic one up. The transfer window isn't shut yet ffs.

Old School is Cool

Striker on 21:45 - Aug 19 with 1476 viewsSonicBoom

We're also playing a team that's spent about half a billion in the last few years with a superstar manager. Hardly the game to judge anyone.

Striker on 21:46 - Aug 19 with 1475 viewssaint22

The point is we should already have signed one, in the summer immediately when we decided to sell the other two, so we aren't playing catch up 4/5 games in
Simples although not apparently for Les

Striker on 21:47 - Aug 19 with 1471 viewsWinchesterExile

Spot on mush.

Striker on 21:47 - Aug 19 with 1472 viewsKennington

How's it "bedwetting", which by the way is one of the sh!ttest terms on this forum? It's just that the team we all support has decided to flog it's best two forwards and replace them with a wingback in Redmond and that's it, and the season is already up and running. We have a massive transfer surplus or we should have, yet we have to scratch around on transfer deadline day with the rest of the dross in the league.

Striker on 07:14 - Aug 20 with 1310 viewsButty101

Palac sold bolasie to Everton on Monday and by Friday had identified and got on an offer accepted on Benteke, after there first offer was turned down. Presuming he signs over th weekend that's how t do it. I wouldn't of mind us going for him, but then Kat and les would hav needed to dip into the handbag and shoes fund

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Striker on 07:42 - Aug 20 with 1284 viewsSalisburySaint

Agree with most of that

Played well in defence, but generally poor in last third with little threat up front, and wasteful with the few half chances Long, Tadic and Redmond had

Lost count of times we over hit cross field balls to Targett, who did ok but doesn't produce quality crosses that Bertrand provides

MOM IMO VVD and thought Hojbjerg had another good game

Claise was terrible and gave away needless penalty when we had plenty of cover, and Davis asleep to let Rooney get in behind him for United's first goal

still early days, but need 2 or 3 new players and to get more of a cutting edge up front

Striker on 08:04 - Aug 20 with 1255 viewsinthebox

Is this the most crazy reply? I'm no bed wetter but a striker is needed who like has pace, we decided to sell one that needs replacing. Simple

Striker on 08:05 - Aug 20 with 1255 viewsKennington

It's not "early days" though. Two games have already been played. Last season we were only three points off 4th, so every game and point is potentially crucial.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024