Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
in my opinion 22:19 - Aug 20 with 1761 viewsupthedale2403

Todays Team

Logan
Cannon McGahey Canavan McNulty

Allen Hendo Lund

Bunney NML Thompson

Now I am no Keith Hill But..........

Conrad Logan.....immense hopefully he will sign a longer Deal Soon

McNulty had a dreadful game today and I would give him a 3 out of 10 for the rest of the games he has played so far this season team are just picking him off now it must be horrible for the lad he has been found out time and time again not just this season but for most of the second half of last season at LB, he is a central defender if he is not going to catch the team in that position then he should not play its not fair on the bloke he was a decent CB and had many good games for us in that position. We have Scott Tanser who when given a run in the team has proven he is more than good enough Play him at LB .... simple in my opinion

Andy Cannon Playing at RB today because Raff is injured I can have that because Cannon can actually play that position......again just my opinion

Canavan and McGahey are looking good they are no nonsense central defenders who know the job and can play that position I have a feeling they are going to form a great central defensive partnership for the dale in years to come (McNulty would be a good replacement in that position should any of them get injured)

Jamie Allen Playing his proven position

Matty Lund Playing his Proven position

Hendo....Frustrates the hell out of me, I cannot understand or Fathom out were he is playing what his role is and what he is supposed to be doing....Play him out wide or up top and I know what I am getting....is he playing the no10 role? central midfield role? I honestly cant work it out. If he is playing the number 10 role why has Camps been Dropped he is better than Hendo in that role.. if he is playing the central midfield Role then WHY? is that not what Allen and Lund are for? maybe I am missing the whole thing and he isn't playing either of these roles hence why I am frustrated by it...just play him in the role he is used to playing because it doesn't take a genius to see that were not getting the best out of him!

Bunney....I aint gonna slate the lad he just aint League 1,how he is getting in the team before Jack the Kit man only keith will know maybe the view from the dug out is different from the view from the pearl street but there are plenty of players in the squad who are all miles better in that position, its not funny anymore he does absolutely nothing at all

Joe Thompson said in an interview on Daleplayer that he does not want his past success in fighting a serious illness to define him so putting sentiment to one side he is not good enough and should not be at the club never mind in the starting 11....sorry but that's just my opinion

NML playing up top was pointless he is more effective coming in from wide positions

So My Team today if I was Keith

Logan
Cannon Mcgahey Canavan Tanser

Allen Lund

Donal NML
Camps

Hendo

Me and my 9 year old son are dale supporters and season ticket holders so will continue to watch the Dale every home game and we will also go to a handful of away games, I don't expect us to win every game to be honest finishing one place above the relegation places will do me but todays first half performance was woeful in my opinion, We can play good football not only that we have the players in our small squad to do it. All this is just my opinion
in keith we trust
up the dale

in my opinion on 23:50 - Aug 20 with 1632 viewsDale27

Sorry for the mark down, I agree with everything you say

in my opinion on 00:11 - Aug 21 with 1578 viewsdalenumber2

Pretty much agree with all of that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024