Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tricky one for Gareth 10:01 - Nov 15 with 6997 viewsjohncharles

England v Spain tonight. A win will land him the England job, defeat will probably put him out of the running and yet it's a nothing match which could easily go either way and will mean nothing at all.
The tabloids will be screaming tomorrow morning whichever way it goes.

Strong and stable my arse.

Tricky one for Gareth on 07:44 - Nov 16 with 1904 viewsCamberleyR

I just couldn't care less about any of this generation of over hyped multi-millionaires who are not even half as good as they think they are. Thinking they're hard done by as they can't survive on three million pounds a year.

"Sir, Sir..Vardy's on 6 million pounds a year Sir, I want what he's getting Sir, otherwise I want to leave".

Cnts, the lot of them.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Tricky one for Gareth on 08:21 - Nov 16 with 1881 viewspaulparker

like I said earlier he only cares about his position and creaming a few million quid not actually trying something different for a change or thinking of introducing new players and new formations
how about for a change we don't worry about Spain , how about we pick a 3-4 -3 or god forbid a 4-4-2 and have a go , play with wingers why do we need 2 holding midfielders who cannot pass the ball because if we do we end up chasing shadows , if you get the ball wide as was evident for our 2nd goal teams do not like or cannot defend balls into the box
southgate is a yes man always will be , this bloke is the U21 manager and has some very good youngsters but would rather call up a fat 34 year old stoke player for malta or he would rather play jageilka instead of a lad like Keane , why ? its a friendly that's what you do , you try different things why be conservative at least pearce and taylor done something different when they were given a go , they didn't think of themselves or greed
lingard only gets in because he plays sometimes for utd and he hasn't been any good this year either , whilst a boy like Redmond or baker for the u21's have been on fire
we have beaten Scotland and malta and now we are going to have 4 years of southgate
spain were half bothered yesterday but still passed us off the park and made us look very average and that was the C team

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tricky one for Gareth on 09:19 - Nov 16 with 1837 viewsaston_hoop

Reading the Spanish media this morning, they are every bit as downbeat as some of us after last nights performance! Thats a Spain squad in a massive transitional phase away from the Barca dominated squads of recent years. Couple of them saying that Southgate got it tactically spot on as with a few players missing, Busquets was their main outlet between defence and attack and we didnt let him have a kick. Always interesting to see it from the other side anyway.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Tricky one for Gareth on 19:47 - Nov 16 with 1728 viewsFredManRave

They don't all stay in their rooms sipping bottled water, HDJ!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Tricky one for Gareth on 21:03 - Nov 16 with 1698 viewsPommyhoop

I know exactly where you're coming from..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Tricky one for Gareth on 08:36 - Nov 17 with 1650 viewspaulparker

Blimey Ive heard it all now, the players cannot even get on it after beating the Auld Enemy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3943336/Wayne-Rooney-given-Eng

surely a bit of team bonding is in order, fair play to Rooney at least he is out having a good time instead of sitting in his room playing video games or vvanking himself off to some dirty bird on a web cam

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Tricky one for Gareth on 11:16 - Nov 17 with 1630 viewsdaveB

think it's out of order to sell the photos to papers, fella gets a bit pissed on his night off, mingles with normal people and poses for photos and they stich him up. Typical of the press in this country, desperate to find something to get angry about
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024