Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge 10:45 - Nov 26 with 2416 viewsbathgatejack

If he starts today its fukin curtains. Last leason he was shite. This season he is utter SHITE. Possibly the worst player in the PL just now

Routledge on 10:54 - Nov 26 with 2387 viewsNogginthenog

And today's escape goat is.....

Lots of others have been shite too but get behind whichever team he picks,it's our only hope.

Scrappy 1-nil will do.

Routledge on 10:55 - Nov 26 with 2381 viewsJackfath

Hang on!

He tracks back and clearly I haven't got a clue what I am talking about.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Routledge on 11:00 - Nov 26 with 2367 viewsJango

If montero isn't fit I'd play fer out wide instead. Routledge has contributed nothing whatsoever to the team and done far more harm than good. Harsh but it's reality

Routledge on 11:01 - Nov 26 with 2361 viewsOldjack

By rights he should start with the same team that give Everton a good run for their money ,especially in that first half ,making wholesale changes after that performance would be suicide . ffs lets get a settled team going on a good run

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Routledge on 11:04 - Nov 26 with 2354 viewsacejack3065

Love Routs to bits but the corner flags have more impact on the game than he does.

He's not where we are going wrong but his continued run in the squad is indicative as to to how poor and unfit for PL survival we really are.

Routledge on 11:06 - Nov 26 with 2349 viewsbathgatejack

Listen boys im all about getting behind the team but there is an obv missin link here. if 20000 can see it how the fuk cant every cnt thats played him. id mabye even push Kingsley up there at least he can cross a ball. Auld Bob loves a bit of trial and error. All error playin routs.

Routledge on 11:07 - Nov 26 with 2346 viewsbathgatejack

We will never stay up wi yad in our team

Routledge on 11:28 - Nov 26 with 2289 viewsWhiterockin

You should not take it for granted that everyone in the ground agrees with you. Anyway every manager picks him and possibly (with the exception of Bob) they have a greater knowledge of football than you.

Routledge on 12:27 - Nov 26 with 2161 viewsSwanjaxs

Can you translate that please mate? 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Routledge on 12:30 - Nov 26 with 2148 viewsbathgatejack

i right then dick weed

Routledge on 12:31 - Nov 26 with 2141 viewsbathgatejack

Meaning shite bud

Routledge on 12:38 - Nov 26 with 2122 viewsLeonWasGod

Gylfi out wide, Fer out wide...

I'd rather have Bumblimg Bob than any of you lot in charge

Routledge on 12:39 - Nov 26 with 2117 viewsSwanjaxs

Ahhhh rite o 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Routledge on 12:40 - Nov 26 with 2111 viewsbathgatejack

Amat out wide for routs

Routledge on 12:43 - Nov 26 with 2099 viewsSwanjaxs

Yes like Bob would do anything as stupid as play Gylfi on the wing like

Routledge on 13:15 - Nov 26 with 2029 viewsJango

Fer has played out wide many times during his career, as has sigurdsson as it goes. While it's far from ideal, if routledge is the only other option then I'd rather fer, at least he's capable of doing something productive

Routledge on 13:20 - Nov 26 with 2015 viewsA_Fans_Dad

One novel idea would be to play another winger on the outside, like Montero, Barrow, Dyer or even a youngster for at least some minutes.

Routledge on 13:25 - Nov 26 with 1995 viewsJango

Which is why I said if routledge is the only other option. I'd like to see this dan James given a shot at some point but ideally montero will be fit to play.

Routledge on 13:44 - Nov 26 with 1965 viewsLeonWasGod

I suppose anything is worth a try, but it depends what out wide means. Siggy has always been poor on the left, here and at Spurs. Why stick the only guaranteed goal threat, link man and runner to close defenders down out wide? That makes no sense to me. Fer's ok on the right or left of a diamond, but I can't see him as a winger. If he's got got history then fair enough.

I just don't think we need to go there. We've got 4 fit wingers for the first time this season and we're light on CMs.

With Bob though anything could happen!

Routledge on 13:58 - Nov 26 with 1933 viewsLeonWasGod

Couldn't agree more OJ. Let's get a settled team and system. It's nearly December and we don't know our strongest team

Routledge on 14:39 - Nov 26 with 1874 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Re the OP, he is playing.

Routledge on 14:52 - Nov 26 with 1838 viewsTummer_from_Texas

My wild and crazy prediction:

WR is complete crap today. But he gets substituted at half or early 2nd for JM and we are magically much better in the 2nd half. Leaving everyone wondering why he wasn't started in the first place.

Came to me in a dream...

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Routledge on 14:57 - Nov 26 with 1827 viewsSmellyplumz

If we are going to put routs in the team we may as well just stay with ten men.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024