Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Hazard on 10:32 - Mar 14 with 383 viewsWhiteknight

........ and Ibrahimovic & Pogba are any better? Two teams of cheats - no sympathy for either.

Poll: Dover shambles - what's to blame?

Hazard on 10:43 - Mar 14 with 374 viewsSonicBoom

Im not saying they are better. But Hazard gets so much praise for his good play - rightly so - yet he is the worst for looking for free kicks. Credit to Messi he usually tries to stay on his feet at all costs.

Hazard on 10:58 - Mar 14 with 368 viewspete_boggs

I prefer Ward - Prowse. Stays on his feet , no looking for free-kicks, better at attacking from midfield and knows what he's talking about as team spokesman on Saints FC. Oh and he scores more goals as well.

Poll: What's the most important thing that could happen to Saints?

Hazard on 13:21 - Mar 14 with 300 viewssaintandy11

I think Hazzard is an amateur compared to Zaha and sturridge, atleast Hazzard dose (occasionally) try to take people on while those 2 will hit the floor at any opportunity.

Hazard on 13:34 - Mar 14 with 292 viewsSonicBoom

I'd say Zaha is on a level with Hazard for going down. He does the same thing, tries to get by but as soon as he realises he's lost the ball down he goes then looks imploringly at the ref.
Who'd be a ref !

Hazard on 13:41 - Mar 14 with 278 viewspatred

Football fans were the victim last night..until the red card (which was soft, and connived) this game was warming up to a classic FA Cuptie.
Spoilt by spoilt brats with few brain cells to call upon.

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

Hazard on 17:24 - Mar 14 with 217 viewssledger

hazard was targetted by united players one after another and as for herrera its a bit of deja vu he is a nasty horrible little cheat and got what he deserved and if pogba is 89 million what price kante,think they overpaid by about 60 million,alex ferguson had him sorted ist time around
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024