Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good to see BBC Devon going in with the big news story of the day 10:59 - Mar 28 with 3665 viewsstonebridgers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-39409909

Expect the Metro to run with this as their main headline in the morning

Stonebridgers

Good to see BBC Devon going in with the big news story of the day on 11:28 - Mar 28 with 3617 viewshopphoops

Time for the well-known west country intervention the Heimlich Removal.

I was in Devon when the Olympic torch was passing through and a passer-by was on the local news proclaiming it as the most important thing that had ever happened in Devon. She may even have been right.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Good to see BBC Devon going in with the big news story of the day on 17:28 - Mar 28 with 3456 viewssmegma

The lady obviously didn't see Alessandro Pellicori score from all of 6 inches as we beat Exeter City 5-0 in August 2009.

Good to see BBC Devon going in with the big news story of the day on 09:17 - Mar 29 with 3275 viewsstonebridgers

And the Metro has the story on page 3 today. Perhaps we should start a rumour to see if we can get it printed.

Stonebridgers

Good to see BBC Devon going in with the big news story of the day on 09:17 - Mar 29 with 3273 viewsTheChef

#fakenews

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Good to see BBC Devon going in with the big news story of the day on 09:30 - Mar 29 with 3265 viewsHantsR

When I trained for CFR duties with Ambulance paramedics, I was told that Heimlich was no longer the recommended procedure. Well, there are strong similarities - lean patient over and give 5 bangs on the back with heel of your hand followed by 5 abdominal thrusts if necessary with and quite different approaches for very small children (<1 yr old).

Thought I'd pass this on just in case there's a jelly bean incident at LR any time?

Mind how you go

Mr Heimlich died recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024