Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

FA CUP FINAL on 15:15 - May 27 with 1505 viewsdune

Apologies for changing the subject Pat, but I'm currently away for a long weekend in Scotland. Stopped over at New Lanark last night en route and am now in Ullapool. Plan on doing John O Groats tomorrow, any other must see places?

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

FA CUP FINAL on 15:27 - May 27 with 1488 viewspatred

JoG..Really wild country.
Was the first time I saw puffins in the wild..it's all national park around there.
The coastline is a must..grey seals, puffins, gillimots, all kinds of sea birds.
But the real thing is the Killer Whales, they are there in big numbers this year, so I was told... but you'll need binoculars.
The chances of seeing other whales are good as well this time of the year, unless the Orcas are feeding
Good weather and visibilty, and you'll have a great time Dune.

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

FA CUP FINAL on 15:40 - May 27 with 1480 viewsdune

Ah right, not really my thing tbh, any nice fishing villages?

Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

FA CUP FINAL on 16:06 - May 27 with 1454 viewspatred

Your be in a very sparsly inhabited part of the country. JoG is the biggest village, it has a population of only about 250! Huna is a fishing village near JoG, about 8 miles west of there. You will be passing Storma View
this the view

Very Sparse!
Thurso is another 20 miles and your back to civilisation then !
it's a town about the size of Romsey...
if you see a Polar Bear..you've taken the wrong turning

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

FA CUP FINAL on 16:40 - May 27 with 1441 viewsdune

I'll give Huna a visit as going up and round along the north west coast. Then probably stop the night in Aberdeen. Horrible place, but loads of very good hotels - obviously they cater for the oil industry but fortunately they're all empty at present as its bank holiday weekend so rock bottom rates.

FA CUP FINAL on 18:52 - May 27 with 1384 viewsCity_boy

is it my imagination or has Pedro had more shots on goal since his odds of 9/1 were flashed around the perimeter advertising by Ladbrokes ?

Can you imagine Joey Barton seeing his odds whilst playing a game !!

[Post edited 27 May 2017 18:53]

FA CUP FINAL on 19:09 - May 27 with 1346 views1885_SFC

Is Forster in goal for Arsenal?

Old School is Cool

FA CUP FINAL on 23:04 - May 27 with 1208 viewsBoris_

Just got back.

Cracking atmosphere to be fair. Was in the the Arsenal fans and you could see how much it meant to them. Not sure why clubs don't take it seriously - the fans clearly still love the competition.

Poll: Claude Puel

FA CUP FINAL on 10:23 - May 28 with 1118 viewssaintandy11

got to say what a di**head victor moses is. absolute moron. already on a yellow and dived to get a penalty. got his just deserts and hopefully will get hammered in the press.
with 11 men i think chelski would have gone on and won the game but 10 men against arsenal no chance.
his attempt to cheat the ref cost chelski the chance to do the double for the first time in their history.
you would hope their fans would let him know just how much he let them down but knowing them they will moan about the bias ref and cheer moses at the first opportunity.

FA CUP FINAL on 13:02 - May 28 with 1067 views1885_SFC

I've got no sympathy with Chelsea whatsoever. Their side is riddled with dirty, cheating coonts throughout. Eden Hazard, when he can be arsed, is without doubt one of the most talented players in the Premier League. Yet all season long, I've watched him numerous times throw himself to the ground at the merest sign of contact. Over and over and over again. If you've watched Chelsea this season - you'll know what I mean. Then there's the biggest cheat of all at that club - Diego Costa. He's quite cute... in the sense that he constantly dives - but 9 times out of 10 - his best dives are saved for inside the penalty area. I can't stand the ugly git - but he is a terrific striker and doesn't need to do it. Fortunately, most refs see past this and wave his appeals away. A real serial diver if ever there was one.

And then there's Victor Moses yesterday. He's obviously bought into the clubs' ethos and thought he'd try his luck with a truly pathetic dive. Luckily, the ref saw what we all saw yesterday - a desperate attempt to gain a penalty - and he got his just rewards.

I think this new FA 'Diving' panel next season is going to have it's work cut out on a Monday morning with Chelsea players alone.

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024