Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 03:37 - Sep 24 with 1477 viewsericofarabia

I cannot understand how the lino at least didn't see it. Completely took Hoedt out of the equation, not even subtle.

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 08:44 - Sep 24 with 1404 viewsLennyJam

he pushed him, yes. But Hoedt slipped when the ball came in to Lukaku

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 09:15 - Sep 24 with 1376 viewsBoris_

This was just before... Lukaku gave Hoedt a huge and blatant push that send Hoedt flying, then Hoedt was off balance when the ball actually came in.

Poll: Claude Puel

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? (n/t) on 09:35 - Sep 24 with 1357 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 25 Mar 2019 21:54]

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 10:52 - Sep 24 with 1295 viewssaintwizzler

Hoedt slipped

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 11:09 - Sep 24 with 1272 viewsBoris_

He is on about the most blatant of push's about 3 seconds before, before the ball was put in to the box. Lukaku absolutely launched Hoedt and sent him flying about 3 or 4 metres to give himself space, when the ball came in to the box Hoedt still hadn't got his footing back.

I was amazed that no pundits picked that up, it was the most blatant of fouls. Just because it was off the ball doesn't make it not a foul.

Poll: Claude Puel

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 11:17 - Sep 24 with 1266 viewskingslandstand1

We were saying and wondering why we couldn't put that 2nd half performance in against Watford and that result nay have been totally different

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 11:17 - Sep 24 with 1266 viewsLennyJam

you make out he sent him flying on his arse...when in reality, he did not really lose his footing and could have easily attacked the ball...he slipped. He had a decent game despite carrying an obvious knock

[Post edited 24 Sep 2017 11:21]

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 11:42 - Sep 24 with 1239 views1885_SFC

Can't fault the team's effort yesterday - especially that 2nd half onslaught to try and level things up.

Thought Lemina and Hoedt stood out as real quality but they all put a shift in. Even Shane Long looked a threat going forward and Yoshi was excellent too.

We've got a very decent rearguard now - even without Virgil - and the defensive midfield pair of Romeu and Lamina are excellent. It doesn't take Einstein however to realise that where we are lacking is a truly creative attacking midfielder through the middle. I am sure Pellegrino has put one of these top of his January shopping list... as well as the Spanish striker we are being linked with. Pellegrino only been here five minutes though - but he has/is already making us hard to score against - just like he did when managing in Spain.

Old School is Cool

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 11:44 - Sep 24 with 1235 viewsChesham_Saint

And let's not forget this was "United" we were playing. Do you really expect much from a ref when those demi-gods are in town?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 12:18 - Sep 24 with 1205 viewssaintandy11

To be honest all Lukaku did was too create some space between himself and Hoedt.
He needs to learn that this league is more physical than other leagues, refs let a lot more go than in europe and with our next game being at stoke then he needs to learn fast otherwise he is in for a torrid time.

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 13:44 - Sep 24 with 1163 viewssaintwizzler

It looks like Lukaku pushed him off as there was some holding. But the ref was never gonna give that as a foul, especially against Man United.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 13:52 - Sep 24 with 1144 viewsdcbovivet

Last 4 words say it all really! And where was the Long clattered on the edge of the area by Jones (?) incident on MOTD? Ah, forgot, cant show anything which might suggest Utd were lucky and favoured!

Lukaku's push on Wesley...............or was I dreaming? on 14:08 - Sep 24 with 1136 viewsLennyJam

didnt the ref miss a penalty FOR united?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024