Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

A moment's silence for.. on 20:27 - Oct 22 with 2320 viewsDel_Bianco

I thought he was brilliant

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

A moment's silence for.. on 20:57 - Oct 22 with 2271 viewsAirFlorida

By his standards, yes 😂

A moment's silence for.. on 21:26 - Oct 22 with 2233 viewskingslandstand1

Now no sniggering during that moment children! Uncle Klopp will slap your wrists

A moment's silence for.. on 22:02 - Oct 22 with 2201 viewsAirFlorida

Hmmm I think Klopp needs his wrists slapped- if his team hadn't tried to be sneaky in tapping up VVD, maybe VVD would have been playing for them today and Lovren for Swansea.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 22:05]

A moment's silence for.. (n/t) on 22:04 - Oct 22 with 2197 viewsAirFlorida

Just saying 😉
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 22:11]

A moment's silence for.. on 22:17 - Oct 22 with 2148 viewsSaintNick

They should have had another central defender lined up, not just because of a failure to sign VVD, but due to the fact that they needed a partner for him anyway even of they had signed him

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

A moment's silence for.. on 22:24 - Oct 22 with 2132 viewsAirFlorida

Absolutely, just as we got cover for VVD. I'm expecting him to go in January to them but for a lot more now that Liverpool are in defensive dire straights.

A moment's silence for.. on 22:34 - Oct 22 with 2115 viewssaintandy11

I don't think just buying vvd is the answer to their problems. they need a decent keeper and a quality starting back 4.
how many of their starting back 5 would make it into any of the other 'big 6' starting line ups? Hell how many of their defense would make it into our starting line up?
if they are looking to spend £60+ million then they need to spread it around and not splash it all on one player because no matter how good he is he can't make up for the deficiencies of the rest of the defense and keeper.

A moment's silence for.. on 22:42 - Oct 22 with 2107 viewsAirFlorida

Their keeper issues date back to at least last season so Klopp's had time to address it but seems to have been memorised by flair players. I still don't get the chamberlain buy. Cover for cortino going or mane being constantly injured, banned or African cupped up 😂

We will probably give them Forster next season for £100m
[Post edited 22 Oct 2017 22:46]

A moment's silence for.. on 23:02 - Oct 22 with 2080 viewskingslandstand1

They weren't exactly being sneaky!!

A moment's silence for.. on 23:25 - Oct 22 with 2054 viewsdirk_doone

Van Dijk is not as overrated as Lovren used to be on here but he is overrated. Next to a great central defender he looks great too but with an average central defensive partner alongside him he looks frustrated and lost as he did in the 1-6 home defeat to Liverpool when he had Caulker alongside him.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

A moment's silence for.. on 23:40 - Oct 22 with 2035 viewsSaintNick

Strangely Winston Reid was awful for West Ham on Friday

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

A moment's silence for.. on 07:10 - Oct 23 with 1921 viewsericofarabia

They really did seem to be convinced that they had VVD in the bag, right up till 2359 on window closure day, even though they never actually asked to speak to him or even put in a bid for him .... how bizarre!
They didn't even seriously look for any alternative centre halves and even went as far as selling Sakho, possibly their best option available ...... I really hope that they continue to defend like Keystone Cops and fail to progress in CL, finish outside the top 6 and that the gurning khunt Klippity Klopp gets the sack at the end of the season. Les Reed should get an MBE for services to football if all of that comes to fruition

A moment's silence for.. on 13:06 - Oct 23 with 1749 viewsericofarabia

It seems Lolvren has gone into full on VVD mode and deleted all references to LFC and pics of him in LFC shirt from his Twitter Account Profile

However, typical khunt statement from the gurning gimp post match interview slagging Lolvren off, totally unnecessary. He knows he was at fault and public humiliation from the boss is the last thing you need.

A moment's silence for.. on 14:35 - Oct 23 with 1699 viewsSaintGeorge

The two Lovren goals here

http://www.punditarena.com/football/sokeefe/watch-dejan-lovren-horror-show-gifts

Poll: What should remainers be called now, since they're leaving too?

A moment's silence for.. on 16:21 - Oct 23 with 1641 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

What's his twitter account then?

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

A moment's silence for.. on 16:51 - Oct 23 with 1620 viewsericofarabia

https://www.joe.co.uk/sport/dejan-lovren-takes-drastic-measures-on-instagram-aft

Twitter account dejanlovren06 .... if it is still running!!

Another report says he's put a block on all comments on his Instagram Account .... his 1st successful block all season

A moment's silence for.. on 08:22 - Oct 24 with 1419 viewsChesham_Saint

I wonder where his head and heart are now? What a cvnt.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024