Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Well Done Saints on 15:26 - Nov 26 with 2546 viewsDel_Bianco

I cannot believe how crap Everton are

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

Well Done Saints on 15:54 - Nov 26 with 2492 viewsRon11

Well if they don't care any more maybe they can let us have Siggurdson (or however you spell it)

Well Done Saints on 16:04 - Nov 26 with 2468 viewsgrumpy

They must be,lol

Well Done Saints on 16:07 - Nov 26 with 2458 viewsdune

I really thought they'd beat us today because we are really shite. I just can't believe how shite they must be to lose 4-1. Dead certs to go down.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Well Done Saints on 16:08 - Nov 26 with 2454 viewsHua_Hin_Saint

If only they had a manager in control, maybe.....

Poll: How much beer do you drink?

Well Done Saints on 17:22 - Nov 26 with 2331 viewsFrankXerox

Hey Hun Hin Saint. Hey.

Poll: How would you prefer to travel with the 657?

Well Done Saints on 17:29 - Nov 26 with 2312 views1885_SFC

Was that you in the Speedos with the flag draped around you Toffs?

Old School is Cool

Well Done Saints on 17:31 - Nov 26 with 2305 viewskingslandstand1

You mean a manager that gets off his arse to gee his crap team up?

Well Done Saints on 20:36 - Nov 26 with 2092 viewssolent_toffee

Haha, no that's Speedo Mick, who does a whole lot of good work for charity.

Creeps me out a bit though.

Well Done Saints on 20:57 - Nov 26 with 2051 viewsBoris_

Have to say that Everton are the worst team to come to St Mary's since that Sunderland team we walloped 8-0... and there wasn't much in it between Everton and Sunderland in terms of crapness.

Poll: Claude Puel

Well Done Saints on 21:09 - Nov 26 with 2016 views1teeminants

Everton were totally clueless but Austin had to get on the end of those crosses and he finished in style especially the first one . Well played saints and fair play to Hoijberg.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Well Done Saints on 21:14 - Nov 26 with 1999 viewsJimmyMelia

Everton are in big trouble. Their players were arguing with each other. I can see them going down.
They made some bad decisions in the close season. Everton in the Championship? Surely not!......mmmm!!!
But take nothing away from Saints they passed the ball really well today. PEH was my MOTM.
Cedric played well. Charlie took his goals well. Injured his knee in the second half then went off. Hoedt looked assured, his best game.

Well Done Saints on 21:58 - Nov 26 with 1933 viewskingslandstand1

What disappointed me was that we hardly saw Spiderman do anything, especially bearing in mind how upset we were when he left us cos of his qualities

Well Done Saints on 22:15 - Nov 26 with 1896 viewsgreen

What's happened to Morgan Schneiderlin? Was such a good player or us.

I think they'll be okay when they get a ne manager and will probably spend big in January again

Well Done Saints on 22:24 - Nov 26 with 1877 viewsUlsterBaz

They're awful, need a decent manager to step in and get a grip on it asap.

Well Done Saints on 22:38 - Nov 26 with 1856 viewssaintandy11

Everton looked like win loose or draw they don't care a phque. they know Unsworth is in dead mans shoes and are simply going through the motions.

They need a manager who is going to take some names and kick some butts and urgently because on today's showing they are doomed under Unsworth

Well Done Saints on 08:23 - Nov 27 with 1702 viewssolent_toffee

The Schneiderlin that played for Saints started off in League One and was level headed, hungry and ambitious. The Schneiderlin you saw yesterday is a millionaire a few times over, knocking about with other multi millionaires and has lost his desire to play.

He's a totally different player to the one that served you so well.

Well Done Saints on 08:35 - Nov 27 with 1692 viewsSaintNick

I dont think Everton will go down, but they were like Saints last week at Liverpool, leaderless and with no set pattern, the fact we looked a different team only 8 days on shows how quickly things can turn one way or another

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Well Done Saints on 09:24 - Nov 27 with 1652 viewsSonicBoom

Let's not pretend we have solved all our issues in one game Nick.
Everton are in utter turmoil and failure to beat them at home would have been really concerning.
We haven't turned any corners until we show a similar attitude against better opposition.
I've a funny feeling MP will do some strange things with team selection again this week.

Well Done Saints on 10:13 - Nov 27 with 1622 viewssolent_toffee

Hopefully a new manager and the return of Coleman, Bolasie, Barkley and McCarthy in the next couple of weeks will give them a boost. They can also play Garbutt at left back once the window opens after Koeman failed to register one his own players back in the summer.

Well Done Saints on 10:41 - Nov 27 with 1601 viewsDel_Bianco

I see Louis Van Gaal is the latest name to be linked with the job.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015

Well Done Saints on 11:11 - Nov 27 with 1582 viewssolent_toffee

Blimey, the last thing Everton need is another sulking Dutch manager.

I'm coming around to the idea of Puli, even for just the rest of this season, then bring someone in to start again without the likes of Jagielka, Baines and Williams.

Well Done Saints on 11:54 - Nov 27 with 1543 viewsSaintNick

I think he perhaps has to against City, put out a strong side to combat them and sit deep, that wont suit Charlie Austin so much, so i would expect to see him rested with perhaps Lemina and Romeu returning.

Pellegrino should be judged on what he does next and not what he has done, if he reverts back to some strange decisions then his days could be numbered.

On that note I did find it strange that he brought on Yoshida as a right back and changed the back four pushing Soares in front of him, far better to have kept the shape and perhaps brought on Redmond to get a bit of confidence back.

I thought e brought on Yoshida to keep him happy, not because it was best for the team, not having a go at Yoshida, he did nothing wrong, if it had been a straight swap for Soares I would have understood it, but it was not a like for like sub and rather strange

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Well Done Saints on 22:11 - Nov 27 with 1412 viewsTheKraken

Cracking defensive line from Everton. Just a shame its a diagonal....

Well Done Saints on 22:31 - Nov 27 with 1384 viewsDel_Bianco

Looks like it's big sam.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024