Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 12:30 - Mar 28 with 1743 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

Will you accept it if a Muslim hater is banned as per Tommy Robinson? Are you a fair thinker or are you only in favour of crushing the far right?

Poll: Quickie Poll. Tonights Outcome.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 12:41 - Mar 28 with 1736 viewsTygerUppercut

Just wondering what your thoughts on grooming gangs are? Most of which are pakistani muslim men
I applaud robinson for being brave enough to tell it how it Is. Who else in the media Is trying to raise awereness of Whats happening up + down the country by this scum? & the one thing that binds them all - their barbaric medieval religion

Poll: Is the poundland polak Bednarek vvd replacement?

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 13:24 - Mar 28 with 1707 viewsBlue

Suspended from twitter for telling the truth?

Doesn't seem fair to me.

Still stood in the Kippax

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 13:37 - Mar 28 with 1696 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

It never is when you involve minority groups. Basically the law of the UK is at present, say nothing bad about a minority group and allow them to do anything they like, else you will be incarcerated, banned, driven out of your town.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 13:48 - Mar 28 with 1691 viewsfranniesTache

I'm in two minds on these things, for the first part it's good that someone that's got a proven history of radicalising people into acts of terror no longer has a platform, but at the same time i'm always deeply nervous of anyone banning people (no matter how much i hate what they say) from being able to say it.

It's a really slippery slope when you start banning on those grounds, because who's to say what is and isn't acceptable?

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 14:17 - Mar 28 with 1664 viewsArthurHucksake

"Just wondering what your thoughts on grooming gangs are? Most of which are pakistani muslim men"

Really! what are you thoughts on yesterdays revelation that there are hundreds of grooming gangs if not thousands within the Jehovah's witness church?
Are they all Pakistani as well?

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 14:24 - Mar 28 with 1658 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

Oh well, that makes it all OK then.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 14:26 - Mar 28 with 1655 viewsthis_charming_man

He probably hates Jews too, which means Corbyn will be desperate to recruit him.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 14:27 - Mar 28 with 1654 viewsthis_charming_man

Wasn't that taken from a news thump article from November? So obviously true.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 14:55 - Mar 28 with 1631 viewsDockersRottingCorpse

Did you rejoice at the news and burn the Union Jack?

Poll: What does Arthur use to Floss?

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 15:22 - Mar 28 with 1621 viewsBaselSaint

Can you provide proper verifyable proof he has radicalised people? You're in slander territory there FT.
Opinions and heresay of activist judges or Leftists does not constitute actual proof by the way.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2018 15:34]

Poll: Did You Vote LEAVE Because;

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 15:24 - Mar 28 with 1618 viewsBaselSaint

“During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.”

― George Orwell

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 15:43 - Mar 28 with 1600 viewsfranniesTache

He was cited by the Finsbury park attacker as being an influence and radicalising him into action, it's fairly well documented and if it was slander Stephen Yaxley would be making a fortune in the courts right now.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 15:44 - Mar 28 with 1598 viewsBaselSaint

Islamist infiltration into the UK via mass immigration is so out hand now that the government, the establishment and the Left find it immeasurably easier to condemn and demonise anyone speaking out.
The root cause is never addressed because they simply don't know what to do now, they can only supress the reaction to it.
This comment for example would be condemned as hate speech but actually it is a fairly benign statement of the truth.
This is where we are.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 15:51 - Mar 28 with 1589 viewsjordan_sibley

Our grandparents fought against anti semitism yet your lot (Corbyns far left scum freaks) are just as bad as the Nazis. You should be ashamed.

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 15:53 - Mar 28 with 1587 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

Tommy Robinson is a product of the times we live in and the clear reluctance of the government to do anything to quash Muslim extremist attacks. Has the government had done something to save our innocent people from being hacked to death or run over in the streets, then people like Robison would not get the audience they do.

People are fed up with nothing being done. The answer to being hacked to death in the streets is to ban a man from speaking his opinion. Utter madness.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 15:55 - Mar 28 with 1581 viewsLeslie_Hughes

Do you think it’s fair to label EVERY Muslim a terrorist? This Robinson is a nasty creature.

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 16:08 - Mar 28 with 1559 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

No. But by the same token do you think it is fair to allow our wife and kids to be in danger of being run over and or hacked to death just to appease? Is it right to label everyone who dares to speak out about it a racist?

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 16:18 - Mar 28 with 1551 viewsfranniesTache

Of course not, but when they are racist it's fine.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 16:18 - Mar 28 with 1551 viewsLeslie_Hughes

I didn’t call you racist...

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 16:22 - Mar 28 with 1545 viewssaint68

It's a sorry state of affairs when speaking about clearly obvious and verifiable actions are deemed Racist!!!

The slow but steady sleepwalk continues unhindered.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 16:26 - Mar 28 with 1541 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

And I didn't say all Muslims were terrorists.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 16:27 - Mar 28 with 1539 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

Adn pray tell, who's opinion do we accept that a person is racist? You are not seeing it are you.

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 16:27 - Mar 28 with 1538 viewsLeslie_Hughes

I know you didn’t...

Hate Preacher suspended from Twitter, about time too on 16:52 - Mar 28 with 1525 viewsTygerUppercut

It wouldnt surprise me what Is uncovered from many sickos masquerading behind a religion
However in this country most grooming gangs are of asian origin + muslim - bury your head in the sand if You like + call me racist But it Is FACT - look at the evidence from places such as rotherham, oxford, newcastle + more and you Will see for yourself
Stats are there for everyone to see whether You like it ot not

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/quilliam-grooming-gangs-report-a

Poll: Is the poundland polak Bednarek vvd replacement?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024