Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Liebherr Out on 20:27 - Apr 14 with 2293 viewsLetiss7

What a TW^T !!!!

Liebherr Out on 20:29 - Apr 14 with 2284 viewsjordan_sibley

Clueless idiot.

Poll: which role would you prefer at Saints?

Liebherr Out on 20:38 - Apr 14 with 2263 viewsLetiss7

I thought Nick banned you Dune, go suck on a YORKIE.

Liebherr Out on 20:57 - Apr 14 with 2228 viewsPatfromPoole

I would suggest that her remaining 20% is rapidly dwindling in value.

Not that she will be impoverished.....

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Liebherr Out on 21:03 - Apr 14 with 2210 viewsWestEndBoy

Get all the c unts out.we want our football club back

Liebherr Out on 21:33 - Apr 14 with 2172 viewsTygerUppercut

I hate her with a passion but what Is even more infuriating Is the cuckold submissive saints fans that still refuse to accept the truth of her actions
Its called cognotive dissonance - shutting out all rational evidence to hold onto what they want to believe to be truth.
The cowardly acceptance of many fans with the direction liebherr has given + who she has sold the club to Is pathetic
She makes rupert lowe seem like a martyr! Hate her

Poll: Is the poundland polak Bednarek vvd replacement?

Liebherr Out on 21:44 - Apr 14 with 2148 viewsgrumpy

Can someone tell me why she is holding on to so little percentage?
What's the point?

Liebherr Out on 22:05 - Apr 14 with 2120 viewspete_boggs

Cos Shorty couldn't borrow the whole amount obviously.

Poll: What's the most important thing that could happen to Saints?

Liebherr Out on 22:49 - Apr 14 with 2070 viewsjordan_sibley

Because she is greedy, all fat people are greedy.

Once she had found someone desperate and naive (Gao) to fall into her scheme she couldn't lose.

Basically following the part sale she had a 20% stake and £250 mil in her bank. She no longer had any need to invest to protect herself. If Saints did well as a self sustaining entity her 20% went up in value and she could siphon off more or sell for a tidy sum, if, as will happen we go down Gao is left with negative equity and will need to sell to service his debt with the Chinese government. She is the only person who could buy his 80% because nobody would pay as much for an 80% stake with her still rattling around (not that she'll pay much). So she then takes full control of relegated Saints for a fraction of what she received a few months earlier. I'd suggest £100 mil for the 80% leaving her £150 million in the bank.

All of this was planned imo.

Saints do well she wins, Saints do shit she wins, she cant lose. Relegation to her doesn't matter at all, in fact out of the two possibilities it's probably the outcome she most desired.

Liebherr Out on 22:56 - Apr 14 with 2059 viewsjordan_sibley

No, she would only sell 80%. She had a plan, and found a victim in Gao. Nobody else would fall for it except someone who was desperate. No western businessman or investment fund would touch it, hence we ended up with a man the FA tried to block. The FA even changed the rules to stop another similar deal happening again.

Meanwhile we have people who were at the front against Branfoot, Lowe etc blinkered to what is so bloody obvious because Ralph tells them what they want to here. It's laughable.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2018 22:59]

Liebherr Out on 23:37 - Apr 14 with 2016 viewsTygerUppercut

Plenty of talk about the reverse takeover which lined the pockets of guy askham + co yet nothing mentioned by the forum leader of the way liebherr + gao have worked around a loophole to get into the club + set up a chinese laundry
Even the clubs greatest player wont criticise this board + has selective pundit vision because they gave him tickets back + gave the matchday presenter job to his best mates daughter

Poll: Is the poundland polak Bednarek vvd replacement?

Liebherr Out on 13:05 - Apr 15 with 1893 viewsNumber_58

This may be a bizarre conspiracy theory for some of you, but perhaps she wanted out of the club completely but out of loyalty to SFC and her father's legacy, and perhaps suspicious of the Chinese people' intentions, she decided to retain of a percentage of the club to keep an eye on things and smooth the transition to the new owners. Unfortunately, the people who she'd trusted with running the football side of things (who, in fairness, had done quite well for the club over the previous few years under her ownership) began to make some catastrophic decisions which has led to our current predicament.
Sorry if some of you are offended by my wild theory and my lack of insults such as 'Fat German', etc.
[Post edited 15 Apr 2018 13:07]

Liebherr Out on 13:09 - Apr 15 with 1879 viewsjordan_sibley

If the fat German had the best interests of the club at heart why did she push through a deal with a man the FA tried to block?

Liebherr Out on 13:24 - Apr 15 with 1860 viewsNumber_58

No other bidders presumably. How long do you wait for a decent offer to come along? I've never met her, but I know people who have and one or two have worked for her and they all say she's a very pleasant and generous person. Still, you keep the personal insults going mate if that makes you feel better.

Liebherr Out on 13:31 - Apr 15 with 1843 viewsArthurHucksake

Would you like to buy some magic beans?

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Liebherr Out on 13:37 - Apr 15 with 1836 viewsNumber_58

I guess you lot would know all about gullible supporters being taken in by unscrupulous owners. You could write a very long book about it.

Liebherr Out on 14:23 - Apr 15 with 1770 viewsArthurHucksake

This would be the same gullible supporters who rescued the club from unscrupulous owners, remind me what are you lot currently doing about yours?

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Liebherr Out on 14:28 - Apr 15 with 1761 viewsKemp_Not_Martin

So, she held on to 20%, circa 40m quid so that we could relegated and turn her 20% into about 8m quid?

Poll: Quickie Poll. Tonights Outcome.

Liebherr Out on 14:33 - Apr 15 with 1756 viewsLeslie_Hughes

You’re such a good fan that you post on here during Pompey matches. Oddball

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

Liebherr Out on 16:07 - Apr 15 with 1706 viewsjordan_sibley

Obviously you're plucking figures out of thin air, but aside from that she has already safeguarded herself by flogging off 80% and banking £250 million.

Liebherr Out on 16:17 - Apr 15 with 1684 viewsLeslie_Hughes

She’s tarnished the work her great father put in. I find it odd how anyone can defend her. My mate who I go with said ‘fair play to her, she’s only getting a bit back. You can’t blame her’. What a joke that is.

Liebherr Out on 16:22 - Apr 15 with 1673 viewsjordan_sibley

When she was looking to offload us she said she was doing it to bring in extra investment. The quotes are out there. So where is this extra investment? All I can see is her pocketing hundreds of millions, our best players still being sold off, and the club going down because of that factor and the incompetence of the people she employed. I wish she'd just clear off.

Liebherr Out on 16:25 - Apr 15 with 1662 viewsLeslie_Hughes

Spot on.

Liebherr Out on 17:29 - Apr 15 with 1580 viewsthis_charming_man

And still we wait for the five pledges

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Liebherr Out on 17:34 - Apr 15 with 1565 viewsNumber_58

Ah, so you started the process of fan ownership when you were still in the Prem, just before the FA Cup semi-finals did you? I must have missed that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024