Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win 14:30 - May 3 with 4236 viewscollegeranger

I went down to Hampton & Richmond to see them take on Truro City last night in the National League 1 South Play Off first round.

Hampton won 3-1 after extra time coming from 0-1 down. In goal was on-loan Rs keeper Seny Dieng. He saved a penalty down to his left in the second half and kept Hampton in the tie.

Played very well made a number of saves, commanded the box and looked a cut above at this level!

I can't remember in 40 years having so many quality keepers throughout the ranks!

R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win on 16:12 - May 3 with 4096 viewssmegma

A mainstay in the under 23s this season, he has progressed well. His best performance was preseason away to Billericay Town when he gave a 10 out 10 of performance. We won 5-1 but it could have been a 6-5 defeat. He was that good.

I think it was essex taxi who was there as well and can back my story up.

R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win on 17:04 - May 3 with 4061 viewsoldmisery

Didn't realise that he'd played that often for the U23's this season. Didn't he join another non-league team back in October; I seem to recall that he even scored a goal for them (from a corner?).
I know the club let one of the young keepers go today but we still have something of a production line of goalkeeping talent, it would appear.

R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win on 17:14 - May 3 with 4046 viewsessextaxiboy

I can , he was top class. 5 or 6 top draw saves

R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win on 21:09 - May 3 with 3864 viewsconnell10

I thought the kid looked a bit tasty ever time ive watched a u23 game on the offy!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win on 21:54 - May 3 with 3811 viewsBoston

Contract expires in the summer.
http://fullcontactlaw.co.uk/2016/08/fc-client-seny-dieng-signs-qpr/

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win on 11:09 - May 4 with 3630 views00calben

He's one of the players the Club has offered another year to

R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win on 09:05 - May 5 with 3466 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Such a shame a team doesn't comprise of five keepers, as we'd be fookin' laughing ll the way to Kiev at the end of the month!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

R's Keeper stars in Hampton & Richmond Play Off win on 09:19 - May 5 with 3440 viewssmegma

I think it was Whitehawk
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024