Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luongo 14:36 - Aug 1 with 8281 viewsPerthRs

Please can anyone confirm this back home, it has sprung from the Hoops Downunder on Facebook,
I hope there's no truth in it, would be bloody mad getting rid of a player of his calibre.
I tried to cut and paste all the comments and even tried a screen shot but no good I'm afraid. just hope its bollocks

John P Webb
13 hrs
Im hearing from source in London that luongo off to WBA

7 Comments

Comments

Jonathan Hughes Given they appear to be about to sell Luke Freeman for 3M let's hope it's not true. Two of their better players leaving shortly before the transfer window closes wouldn't be too flash unless they have some good quality new blokes lined up.
Manage

Show more reactions
· Reply · 13h

[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 14:37]

Luongo on 08:25 - Aug 3 with 973 viewsdannyblue

Sorry If i misread you. I took it you were saying freeman was the most expendable of our midfield three. My opinion is he isn’t, because of the set pieces.

For me Mass is the most expendable, not least because he’ll be away a lot, and I think he’s most easily replaced by what we have.

But I take your point that we’re likely to see a different shape this season and we’ll see what that means for Freeman.

Largely my opinion on their relative value to the team is determined by my thought that open play is again unlikely to be a great source of goals for us.

Luongo on 08:34 - Aug 3 with 944 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Yes!

Exactly this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024