Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

I know we need a new striker but on 14:00 - Aug 2 with 1776 viewssaint22

I agree but he can't, I love Charlie but I am not sure he is even fit enough to play 90 minutes every week
we simply need another striker otherwise last season lack of goals will be upon us again

I know we need a new striker but on 14:55 - Aug 2 with 1729 viewsthis_charming_man

The 30 mins I watched I thought Gabbiandini looked excellent, his movement, hold up play and bringing others into the game were superb.

Austin looked like he'd shifted a few pounds, he's still a very good finisher but offers less to our all round game. Question marks over his fitness but the two of them together could be a very good pair if we for two up.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

I know we need a new striker but on 21:23 - Aug 2 with 1572 viewsBarnetSaint

They compliment each other very well.
But 2 probs, Charlie’s fitness and do we have enough creativity ( having lost Tadic)
We could do with our midfielders stepping up, more goals and chances for the top 2

I know we need a new striker but on 21:28 - Aug 2 with 1569 viewsgrumpy

Could JWP be the answer,I know he has his critics but he can deliver a decent cross.

I know we need a new striker but on 21:47 - Aug 2 with 1545 viewsunderweststand

successive managers have tried JWP in varying positions. Difficult to say where he's best.

He lacks the physique to be a "Romeu" but always had second place to Davis, and whenever he was picked to start it was often as a "fill-in " for an injured player.

Everyone praises his "dead ball " skills but he seldom has a chance to get a run of games and make his own spot. In a season when few players showed up well, he was either subbed in the second half, or got off the bench near the end.

I know we need a new striker but on 21:54 - Aug 2 with 1537 viewsgrumpy

He needs to improve,I grant you that.

I know we need a new striker but on 01:35 - Aug 3 with 1490 viewsstrikerace

Austin and Gabbi do link up well together. In the previous friendly Austin had the assist on Gabbi's goal, and they had another one called back in the 2nd half. I like them together

I know we need a new striker but on 05:49 - Aug 3 with 1448 viewsareasix

Let's not try to hide from the fact that we had plenty of chances last yr and could put very few away. We need a Danny Ings type of clinical finisher watch this space

I know we need a new striker but on 07:34 - Aug 3 with 1403 viewssaint22

I was expecting some news by now? It is Friday

I know we need a new striker but on 21:14 - Aug 10 with 1225 viewsunderweststand

Mmm.......10/10 for predictions.....Good call.

I know we need a new striker but on 23:45 - Aug 11 with 1069 viewsareasix

Thanks Underweststand now to predict that he will get 12+ goals for the season.

I know we need a new striker but on 00:04 - Aug 12 with 1063 viewsSonicBoom

But do you predict he will be injury free?

I know we need a new striker but on 06:34 - Aug 18 with 963 viewsunderweststand

A month ago when the Danny Ings deal seemed to be "dead in the water", I wrote that having him and / or Charlie Austin available to partner Gabbiadini might be a good solution.

Of course "injury probelms "can affect everyone , but I'd like to see both DI and CA on hand to ring the changes when we are so desperate to start scoring goals regularly.

Even Redmond and Long scoring the odd goal would be a big bonus, and seeing Sam Gallagher getting some game time is surely only a matter of time.

I know we need a new striker but on 08:14 - Aug 18 with 909 viewsChesham_Saint

In the relatively short time Ings was on last week he looked sharp. Unfortunately we’re playing our bogey away team today otherwise I wouldn’t be surprised to see him knock one or two in.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024