Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Unbelievable on 21:51 - Sep 17 with 938 viewsUlsterBaz

Cockwombles

Unbelievable on 21:58 - Sep 17 with 874 viewscocklebreath

If we win the toss we have to kick towards the chapel first half, how many times have we pkayed sh@t in the 2nd half with the opposition kicking towards there fans. Also just leave long on the pitch when we are hanging on, he’s the fooking outlet ffs.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Unbelievable on 22:02 - Sep 17 with 847 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Exactly! Long was really useful today - Hughes made terrible subs at the wrong time.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Unbelievable on 22:07 - Sep 17 with 818 viewscornetto

It was their first goal that did us in. 2-0 up at home against them we should’ve seen it out comfortably. 2-1 a couple of minutes later through suspect defending was disastrous.

Poll: Now Hughes is confirmed, what area will he settle down in?

Unbelievable on 22:13 - Sep 17 with 776 viewswelhamdowed

Not really, we were carrying too many players in the 2nd half and a severe lack of leaders on the pitch showed. All in all a decent game between 2 mid table sides who both have a few issues to sort out. What we'd give for a a knockaert type of player, I thought he was excellent 2nd half.

Unbelievable on 22:14 - Sep 17 with 770 viewsA1079

Very true Cornetto. You just knew that when they got a goal back that they would go on and equalise or worse still, even win it. It is just something we have not been able to counter for a very long time now. We consistently fail (with the occasional exception) to go on and finish a game (even when we have the lead) and keep the opposition out.

Unbelievable on 22:14 - Sep 17 with 766 viewsSonicBoom

I'm sure the second half was entertaining but there is a lack of character in this team.
As soon as they started to come forward with any conviction we looked shaky. Once they got one you knew what was going to happen....

Unbelievable on 22:20 - Sep 17 with 736 viewsRon11

Very sadly, yes.
Unfortunately getting very predictable.
Every single time...

Unbelievable on 22:26 - Sep 17 with 708 viewsthis_charming_man

Yep, although the goal was totally predictable. I said when we scored we’d give away a soft goal within 5 minutes. Piss poor defending then what the fook is ward prowse doing for the penalty.

It was school boy stuff basic errors against a very average team we should have see off comfortablely.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Unbelievable on 23:14 - Sep 17 with 610 views1885_SFC

To concur with the Brighton fans - two nil and we f*cked it up... in true Saints style.

Old School is Cool

Unbelievable on 07:12 - Sep 18 with 464 viewsdarthvader

Seen replays of that and if the lad Duffy is flattened by a bit of contact by the slight prowse then their should be pens every corner. Behind him there was Bertrand wrestling with another player so that would've been a pen anyway if it was seen

I'm more p.issed off with the first one.

1- I don't know who it was but if they waited a split second before running back to goal all of them would have been offside .

2- where was McCarthy ? A good punch would have seen it out or a collision with a foul on the keeper blown for -he just stood and watched it go into the net ala Forster

keep the faith coyr

Unbelievable on 07:50 - Sep 18 with 421 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

It was hard to agree with that tiresome old chant. But I'm fed up with hearing it already this season.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Unbelievable on 08:04 - Sep 18 with 405 viewsCapt_Koons

Agreed about kicking towards the Chapel second half, never made sense to me. Long had run himself out when subbed, MH haf little choice but make that change

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024