Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Hughes sacked on 18:30 - Dec 3 with 604 viewsRonManager

@ed_aarons
Guardian sports editor

It's estimated that Mark Hughes has been paid around £18m in compensation after being sacked by Manchester City, QPR, Stoke and Southampton. Not a bad return.

I can remember when the internet was all fields

Hughes sacked on 18:42 - Dec 3 with 572 views1885_SFC

Old School is Cool

Hughes sacked on 21:41 - Dec 3 with 491 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Amazing! He's not a stupid bloke ... get a job, do what's needed to secure a long contract, f**k up, get a massive pay off. Lovely.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Hughes sacked on 22:06 - Dec 3 with 462 viewsstraight_pass

Ron - your spot on, he can’t lose!
The failure game is great at his level, the bigger the fail the bigger the pot!

But who cares, he's just a bad memory, now it's time to start winning!!

Hughes sacked on 23:27 - Dec 3 with 401 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

I agree .............. think Hughes has been a shade unlucky not only in some of the games ( who would have thought that a doggy VAR DECISION would go against us! ) and Hughes deserved a few more games --- given that last season they handed " A complete idiot - too many games just to save Les Reed's embarrassment" and nearly got us relegated - when it was obvious to me and many others, that after the 1-0 home defeat to Burley last November - that we could foresee trouble ahead

I would agree that " IF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE. is a free agent - then you do have to move to acquire their services........... never heard of the guy myself - but am willing to get behind and support him ..... but if he makes fundamental errors likeMr Bean Pelligreno, then after a time he will have my few pennyworths ..................... Fingers crossed and let's hope 2019 will be a good year and we can look forward to stability. COYS.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024