Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems 13:49 - Dec 23 with 2926 viewsJango

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/news/8048890/union-jack-frampton

Does this mean Ginger spice won’t be allowed to wear that awful dress on the spice girls reunion? My wife will be devestated.

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems on 13:57 - Dec 23 with 2903 viewsunion_jack

If you take the report at face value then it's absolutely disgusting.

However, it's The Sun and they may not have focussed on a more sinister reason. Who knows, but I don't believe much that's reported in that 'newspaper'.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems on 14:14 - Dec 23 with 2881 viewsKilkennyjack

The bouncer did the right thing.
Makes your eyes hurt mun, nobody wants to see that.

Don’t buy the Sun.

Beware of the Risen People

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems on 14:18 - Dec 23 with 2876 viewsLohengrin

He was probably pissed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems on 14:29 - Dec 23 with 2860 viewsJango

I thought that but if you watch the video the steward says it’s because of his top.

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems on 14:35 - Dec 23 with 2845 viewsunion_jack

Lager top??🤣

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems on 14:58 - Dec 23 with 2823 viewsrockinjk

This is the kind of hysterical red top trash that leads to brexit.

The Sun doing what the Sun does just whipping people up into a hysterical state of anger constantly.

I hate the fact I used to buy into this bs, then I wised up.

Union Jack clothing no longer allowed it seems on 02:51 - Dec 24 with 2702 viewsScottishEddie

And he wasn’t even kicked out

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024