Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Austin allowed to leave on 18:43 - Jan 25 with 2709 viewsCloudy

Surely that signals incoming then. I know he has not been great this season, but with Gabba gone, Ings always injured, why would we let another option go without a replacement coming in?

Austin allowed to leave on 18:44 - Jan 25 with 2704 viewssaint22

Just read that myself
Would be a shame as he certainly a v good goalmoption from the bench
Surely this means a new striker is imminent??
Anyone ITK? Really ITK

Austin allowed to leave on 18:48 - Jan 25 with 2692 viewsBicester_North

Like that article says, Redmond is now being used more centrally and Ralph must think Obafemi is up to it when fit. Less bothered about this than the centre back situation.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Austin allowed to leave on 20:17 - Jan 25 with 2530 viewsSonicBoom

There has to be players incoming. I don't buy all this tiny squad b.s.
Letting 4 or 5 players go weakens the squad there can be no doubt. Even just from a numbers point of view - and we're not that strong to begin with.
They must have people lined up.

Austin allowed to leave on 20:25 - Jan 25 with 2507 viewsHappy_Jack

goalmoption?

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Austin allowed to leave on 20:34 - Jan 25 with 2492 viewsBicester_North

What tiny squad bs?

None of the players leaving are particularly important so what’s the point in keeping miserable overpaid failures? We need to sign at least one good centre half and probably a right back if Cedric leaves.
We are scoring enough goals to win games if the defenders do their bit.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Austin allowed to leave on 22:27 - Jan 25 with 2347 viewsRon11

Yes.
Either that or we're going down!

Austin allowed to leave on 22:40 - Jan 25 with 2335 viewscocklebreath

Its all good, get rid of the dross, dont spend a penny, Ralph will keep us up and then he is given a tidy budget in the summer which he will use to pick his own players, watch us fly next season.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Austin allowed to leave on 07:33 - Jan 26 with 2140 viewsRon11

Joins Wolves, scores against Saints.

Austin allowed to leave on 08:15 - Jan 26 with 2107 viewsareasix

He wants Young mixed with a few pros he fancies giving Gallagher a chance up front I guess

Austin allowed to leave on 09:38 - Jan 26 with 1998 viewsSonicBoom

How long is it going to be before the club realises Gallagher isn't good enough. I'd rather bin him and keep Charlie. If he was going to make it he'd have played a lot more for us by now.

Austin allowed to leave on 09:44 - Jan 26 with 1995 viewsthis_charming_man

He wants a squad of 18 or so senior players with young players making up the rest of the squad. He wants players that are hard working and team players. The outgoers are not that type. Im not bothered about any of them going.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Austin allowed to leave on 10:31 - Jan 26 with 1943 viewsGasGiant

Charlie Austin, Goalmoption. That should be a thing.

Austin allowed to leave on 11:32 - Jan 26 with 1885 viewsbenalisbroom

Are they still going after that super fast French striker at Leipzig? He, Redmond and Ings up front with Obafemi on the bench - a quick front line...

Good luck to Charlie but it does feel like it’s right to move him on.

(No subject) (n/t) on 12:36 - Jan 26 with 1825 viewsareasix

Austin allowed to leave on 12:53 - Jan 26 with 1795 viewsSaintBrock

Too bloody true mate, Gallagher is a useless static lump

Austin allowed to leave on 12:55 - Jan 26 with 1790 viewsSaintBrock

Many of us are. Ever heard of Death of a thousand cuts?

Austin allowed to leave on 13:55 - Jan 26 with 1706 viewsgentlekenneth

Oh good, another new breed needy worry arse. Want want want, now now now. It’s also ‘death BY a thousand cuts’ and the phrase makes no sense in this context. You’re welcome

Austin allowed to leave on 14:14 - Jan 26 with 1684 viewsunderweststand

We can't use words like legend or talisman about a player who only been at the club a few years...yet somehow Charlie fits the bill of "old-fashioned centre forward " we'd got used to along with Beattie, Lambert and Pelle (maybe Kirby and Davies for older fans).
Like those mentioned, in his own way Charlie is "a real character," and I for one will miss him when he goes, but with younger talents coming along he's here on borrowed time.

His career's been ruined by a couple of fluke injuries, and having to "re-make himself " when the next new manager came along. Nevertheless Charlie has managed to grab a goal or two in vital games and help win points. Right from the his last-gasp winner on his debut at Old Trafford. ..down to the most recent match-winning goal v. Arsenal.
Alas, with 30 soon on the horizon, and a lack of pace, he won't be able to handle a 90 minute game in Ralph's new style set-up. He'll be a real bonus for a club who play with wingers who can give him the right service, and I'm certain he'll score more goals.

If any of the clubs menetioned do bid for him, we may even get our modest fee back in the auction and even a bit of small change over. Good luck Charlie - you deserve some .

Austin allowed to leave on 14:17 - Jan 26 with 1677 viewsI_would

These 'interested' clubs must be right mugs, surely the clue is in "He can leave when he wants". Surely they've deduced that he's rubbish just by watching him waddle about aimlessly at half speed.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Austin allowed to leave on 14:40 - Jan 26 with 1637 viewsSonicBoom

If the ball drops to him around the six yard box he's probably still our best finisher.
Problem is it rarely does and out side of that he offers very little so we end up carrying him.
He seems a good lad though and I bet he's a good laugh in the squad.

Austin allowed to leave on 14:48 - Jan 26 with 1616 viewsgentlekenneth

If he was desperate to stay a part of Ralph's plans he could have hit the gym a bit harder instead of the local bakery. He's paid back his transfer fee a few times over but it's definitely time for him to move on. If by the start of next season we're not relying on 'Chaz' and 'Shlong' for goals then we'll be in a good position again.

Austin allowed to leave on 15:10 - Jan 26 with 1571 viewsUlsterBaz

That’s what it looks like to me too and I haven’t got a problem with it at all.

Austin allowed to leave on 15:29 - Jan 26 with 1519 viewsTheMoog

That winner against Man Utd paid back his transfer fee straight away.

Standby to standby

Austin allowed to leave on 15:34 - Jan 26 with 1510 viewsLeslie_Hughes

I’ve never really got this saying. Did it? Yes I know he’s a cheap buy on today’s market. Was that goal worth £4m?

Poll: Should there be a strict dress code to attend games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024