Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles 12:01 - Jan 29 with 3257 viewscollegeranger

Trying to buy my 2 season ticket seats for the replay - tickets showing twice again in my reserved seats - click on two go all the way through the credit card details and it times out!

Next I ring - the Ticketmaster system goes thru all the options (on a premium rate line) then you press 2 - other than pressing any number doesn't work! You then get disconnected!

Next try the QPR 020 number 5 minutes of messages cuts you off says callback later!

What a shambles!

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 12:12 - Jan 29 with 3214 viewsPinnerPaul

On line - my season ticket seat was greyed out so I couldn't purchase it?!

Not the end of the world for me as Mrs PP coming along and the seat next to my ST seat wasn't free anyway.

Moved a bit left and up to find 2 together - so not a problem for me but don't understand why my own seat is not available on line - yes I WAS logged into my ticketing account.

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 12:20 - Jan 29 with 3170 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I just logged on and then went to ticketing account and logged onto that.
If you click on the 'my account' at the top right, one of the drop downs is 'reserved seats' You should find it there.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2019 12:30]

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 12:23 - Jan 29 with 3157 viewsPinnerPaul

Cheers Croydon.

As I say not a problem for me but that will be useful info for the 5th round and beyond!

On a more serious note, you would think the club could have put that in the reminder email they have just sent me about 'buying' my ST seat!

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 12:29 - Jan 29 with 3135 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Yes, I do.
However, I seem to never get these e-mails everyone talks about in the first place!

The group I travel with always have a laugh about 'opting in' to cup games but maybe given this 'run' I might need to consider it in the future!

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 14:49 - Jan 29 with 2923 viewsstowmarketrange

I wanted to change seats for the game so I clicked on the seats we wanted,and eventually I got through to the payment screen only to be timed out,not once,but twice.I then phoned the ticketmaster number and they cut me off after 5 mins with them telling me that they were busy.
I then went back on the website and tried again and was told that I was trying to buy a family package that I wasn’t entitled too,and wouldn’t let me buy the 3 tickets I was looking at.
I tried once more last night for different seats and finally managed to buy 2 at the back of P block.

Not a good show from whoever is running the website.

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 15:09 - Jan 29 with 2873 viewsColinr

It's strange how some people seem to have more trouble than others. Went to on-line system yesterday evening and my tickets were available. Problem was youngest not attending and I wanted to move eldest to her seat whilst also purchasing my mates who sits Upper loft. No option for this (kind of makes sense as they are held) so mailed box office who asked I call to have this done. Got through to TIcketmaster who were quick and efficient. Do balk at the premium rate call on top of the £3.50 but found service to be pretty good. Lines are busy but I reckon all the recorded messages took more time than it did to connect to a person.

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 15:15 - Jan 29 with 2853 viewsflynnbo

Waited 20 minutes yesterday on Ticketmaster only to be told that, as my son wasn't coming, I couldn't purchase my own seat in the family stand for the FA Cup Portsmouth replay as the system wouldn't allow him to process the tickets; apparently, it didn't therefore constitute a family package. Consequently, I phoned QPR Customer services where both Darren yesterday and Sean today dealt brilliantly and efficiently with my query and I am now all sorted.

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 16:01 - Jan 29 with 2767 viewsstowmarketrange

I’m sure I could’ve bought our own tickets in the lower loft without too much problem,but we fancied a change of scenery and maybe that’s what caused the problem.
It’s all sorted now though so no harm done,just a frustrated couple of hours pressing buttons with no progress.

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 16:07 - Jan 29 with 2744 viewstoboboly

Gotta say I had no trouble getting my ST seat and adding the seat next to me. However the bloke next to me had a mare to try and get Leeds cup tickets so will be interested to hear how he got on :)

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 16:11 - Jan 29 with 2729 viewskingsburyR

What a load of old Shite.

I want to buy the 4 season tickets we have and my seat (s) are greyed out.

Tried the 0208 number but is starts with a busy message.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 16:16 - Jan 29 with 2708 viewstoboboly

When you log in they are "reserved" for you already. Top right after logging into the ticketing account.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 16:46 - Jan 29 with 2626 viewsCroydonCaptJack

See third message in this thread to resolve this mate.

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 16:53 - Jan 29 with 2611 viewskingsburyR

I want to reserve 4 in one sitting. I can see my ticket in the basket but i need the three others.

Tried Ticketmaster - no answer

Tried the old trusty 0208 number (Conor must be on leave) - no answer

Gave QPR customer service a go - no answer.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 2005 viewscollegeranger

More shambles for the 5th round. Call the box office (Ticketmaster) to get the tickets for my season ticket seats and upgrade daughters to adult as its a night game. ~No you can't do that with Ticketmaster. You have to call Box Office direct. They are closed for calls on match days! I can't buy these over the phone till Monday - by which time the my seats will have been released! Chaos again. Lee Hoos - sort it out - its a rubbish service!

Box Office - Tickmaster Shambles on 10:11 - Feb 9 with 1914 viewsWatford_Ranger

If Lee Hoos has nothing better to do than sort out the box office we are in better shape than I thought.

FWIW as a non-ST holder these days, our online system works really well for me via laptop or mobile. Only thing I find a bit misleading is the “see the view from your seat” when I’d rather they’d just be honest and say there’s pillar blocking your view of one corner or something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024