Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

David Lammy on 23:36 - Apr 4 with 1738 views1885_SFC

I'll second that.

Old School is Cool

David Lammy on 23:41 - Apr 4 with 1734 viewsinthebox

Football related?

David Lammy on 23:50 - Apr 4 with 1726 viewsPatfromPoole

I rather suspect he could be the next Labour leader.

He is undeniably a more skilled orator than Corbyn, and does seem to have quite a bit of popularity at the moment.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

David Lammy on 23:55 - Apr 4 with 1717 viewsRon11

It went to the wrong forum.
A bit like that cu nt Lammy

David Lammy on 00:00 - Apr 5 with 1714 viewsRon11

If you think aggressive shouting and finger pointing is skilled oratory, I have to question your standards of normal conduct.
The man's a dangerous cretin who has done nothing for his constituents while pocketing a fat salary.
Constituents 61% of whom voted to leave the EU.
I wonder why?

David Lammy on 06:41 - Apr 5 with 1644 viewscocklebreath

Not sure why he makes people racist? Am I racist because I think John Barnes is an idiot?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

David Lammy on 08:02 - Apr 5 with 1612 viewsHeisenberg

No wonder people are racist ?

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

David Lammy on 09:01 - Apr 5 with 1553 viewsfranniesTache

He's my local MP and a bloody good one at that, engages with the local community a lot and actually does things about the problems in the area.

The fact he winds up so many people actually makes me like him more to be honest.

David Lammy on 09:24 - Apr 5 with 1526 viewsButty101

He just came across as a shouty bloke that blames middle class white men for everything.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

David Lammy on 10:25 - Apr 5 with 1481 viewsSaintGeorge

Here he is getting one of the worst Mastermind scores in the programme's history

Thick as two short planks, racist, shouty and really really ugly inside, to coin a phrase.

Poll: What should remainers be called now, since they're leaving too?

David Lammy on 10:35 - Apr 5 with 1470 viewsRon11

Because he comes across as aggressively anti white people, even if he isn't (which is open to question).
I lived and worked in Nigeria for five years and never met any local there as aggressive and hostile as he was on Question Time last night, in fact totally the opposite.
He gives black people a bad name with his sneering, intimidating attitude.

David Lammy on 10:37 - Apr 5 with 1466 viewsRon11

John Barnes might be a bit daft, but there's no malice in the bloke and certainly no chip on his shoulder.

David Lammy on 10:38 - Apr 5 with 1460 viewsRon11

Yes, his comments about "Eton and 'Cambridge'. Not difficult to work out where he's coming from.

David Lammy on 10:39 - Apr 5 with 1458 viewsRon11

+1
And dangerous

David Lammy on 11:03 - Apr 5 with 1436 viewssaint22

"no wonder people are racist"
Thats exactly the kind of stupid comment thats indicative of the state of this nation right now

SKIN COLOUR IS IRRELEVANT

Its what you have to say, how you say it, what you do and how you act morally that counts
Disliking someones opinion is exactly that, it has nothing to do with what race they are

FFS some people really aren't very clever

David Lammy on 11:14 - Apr 5 with 1414 viewsfranniesTache

Eton isn't exactly middle class is it?

David Lammy on 11:20 - Apr 5 with 1406 viewsOccasional_Showers

The BBC ran a story about a brown man who had set up a mobile hairdressers van for other brown people.

Imagine the furore if a white man had set up the same business for other white men.

No doubt Lammy would be outraged.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

David Lammy on 11:51 - Apr 5 with 1368 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

I am no racist and indeed have close black and Asian friends - and have 3 friends called Margret ........... and indeed call one black Margret - a name SHE chose herself and prefers - As she says "I know that you will be talking directly to me ", and not the others Margrets - and I can not get away I was born black Fact!
The point that I wish to make is that David Lammy is on par with Diane Abbott.
Like SaintGeorge says - putting it gently - they don't seem very intelligent
Both of these two people - could well end up in our next government's cabinet, making decisions on our behalf - god help us?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

David Lammy on 11:53 - Apr 5 with 1365 viewsfranniesTache

Did you really just go full "i'm not racist some of my best friends are black"!?

David Lammy on 12:16 - Apr 5 with 1342 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

My friends are some Jamaican and Nigerian and others from other hot climates --- Ok clever clogs - How would you describe these people -- so others would understand then?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

David Lammy on 12:26 - Apr 5 with 1336 viewsChesham_Saint

Am I Skatist because some of my friends suppport portsMyth?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

David Lammy on 12:42 - Apr 5 with 1318 viewsfranniesTache

Nah you're just making yourself feel better about life by slumming it with the retards

David Lammy on 12:45 - Apr 5 with 1315 viewsfranniesTache

I wouldn't have mentioned them in the first place because they have absolutely nothing to do with what you're saying.

Also i'm pretty sure someone that got a Masters from Harvard Law School isn't particularly thick, in fact he's probably far, far more intelligent than most on here, and the dealings i've had with him in person he's always come across really well.

David Lammy on 12:54 - Apr 5 with 1310 viewsButty101

Maybe he just has a thick shouty persona for tv

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

David Lammy on 12:58 - Apr 5 with 1305 viewsfranniesTache

I think most MP's are fairly sensationalist these days, i'm not sure that's because they're thick though, i think it's because they're playing to the crowd.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024