Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 22:19 - Apr 7 with 1389 viewsthis_charming_man

Is there no end to the mans talents?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 22:22 - Apr 7 with 1380 viewsChesham_Saint

Jo Tessum = Norwegian Plod.
Neil Ruddock = media darling aka fat slob, faux hardman, with a duck lipped plastic wife.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 23:59 - Apr 7 with 1339 viewsitoldyouso

CB FRY

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 19:33 - Apr 8 with 1140 viewsRednWight

Not sure it’s fame but Chris Marsden runs a very successful golf Buisness in Cyprus with an ex Island feller

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 19:38 - Apr 8 with 1138 viewsBicester_North

Ken Monkou and his pancake shop

http://www.thefa.com/news/2015/mar/20/ken-monkou-from-making-pancakes-to-getting

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 10:43 - Apr 9 with 1037 viewsSaintNick

Antti Niemi when he left Saints started a successful career as a netminder in Ice Hockey

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antti_Niemi_(ice_hockey)

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 11:14 - Apr 9 with 1024 viewsTimSaint

Alan McLoughlin is still waiting for his cheque / cash / bank transfer payment for monies owed to him by Portsmouth FC, before he can set up his own business !!

TimSaint

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 03:26 - Apr 10 with 859 viewsBison

You sure about Jo Tessem ?

He's down the gym at Totton College most days and manages the college football team.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 07:45 - Apr 10 with 827 viewsChesham_Saint

When he joined us there was an article in th programme that he’d been part time plod at home. I thought I’d read somewhere else that when he’d retired he’d taken it up full time. Maybe he missed Hampshire so much He returned?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 20:00 - Apr 10 with 743 viewsSaintGeorge

Bobby Stokes had a major chip van franchise, David Armstrong had a series of one best-selling book "The Bald Truth," Nick Holmes invented the tw@tty beard and Hipster culture with it, Scott, Jack and Paul McDonald pooled their talents as the "McDonalds" in the fast food business, Matty le Tiss became a telly fave without becoming a remainer çùñt like the boy linacre, Carlton Palmer got the Pob gig, Danny Wallace starred in The Wrong Trousers (1993), Terry Hurlock probably played for Motorhead, Reuben Agboola was a major hit for Dexy's Midnight Runners, Jos Hooiveldt invented the vaccuum cleaner, and Adam Lallana had a stellar career as an absolute grade A bell end.

Poll: What should remainers be called now, since they're leaving too?

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 20:07 - Apr 10 with 736 viewsthis_charming_man

Ha ham I’d forgotten about that, wonder if he’s been paid yet? That was hilarious when they asked their chairman about it and he assured them there was no issue, it was just McLoughlin hadn’t decided how he wanted the money. Yeah right, it’s taken 6 months and he still can’t make up his mind if he wants cash or cheque,

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 20:20 - Apr 10 with 721 viewsthis_charming_man

Jim Mccalliog used to run a pub in Wetherby about 8 miles from where I live. He left fair while back but when I first met mrs TCM we went there several times, unfortunately at the time I had no idea he was the landlord, it was only a few years later I found out,

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 12:46 - Apr 11 with 642 viewsBison

Ian White had the sportshop in Totton , White and Davies though I don't think it was with Ron.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 12:52 - Apr 11 with 639 viewsSaintNick

I think we are missing the point of this thread, here is another for you

James Beattie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Beattie_(musician)

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 13:17 - Apr 11 with 626 viewsthis_charming_man

Since retiring from football and cricket hes become a regular poster on saintsweb

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/member.php?1138-CB-Fry

Saints Players Famous In Other Careers on 13:25 - Apr 11 with 621 viewsthis_charming_man

After retiring from football Mark Wright has made a great career staring in The Only Way Is Essex and be becoming a TV presenter he also has punched above his weight marrying kevin keegans daughter michelle

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wright_(TV_personality)
[Post edited 11 Apr 2019 13:25]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024