Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Ann Widdecome (n/t) on 19:43 - May 15 with 920 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 28 May 2019 20:53]

Ann Widdecome on 19:46 - May 15 with 910 viewsOccasional_Showers

We'll be waiting a long time for you to think up something witty to say you jumped up little twerp.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Ann Widdecome (n/t) on 20:59 - May 15 with 877 viewsDellHero

Ann Widdecome on 22:54 - May 15 with 837 viewsBicester_North

Nearly time for another retirement thread? Hey, it’s been kinda fun, I really mean that.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Ann Widdecome (n/t) on 05:58 - May 16 with 801 viewsDellHero

Ann Widdecome on 10:56 - May 16 with 738 viewsDorsetIan

I have had to get used to the fact that a large number of my fellow citizens (sometimes even friends) genuinely think that Farage, Widdecome etc are worthy of support.

You need to get used to the fact that a similar number of us genuinely think they are dishonest rabble-rousers who spout lies and nonsense so as to stir up trouble and whose only real intention is to push a childish 'last night of the proms' ideal of an 'independent Britain' and crazy free market economics.

The not liking them comes as a result of what they say and what they do, not the other way around.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ann Widdecome on 13:07 - May 16 with 700 viewsBaselSaint

Still a week to go and already the bourgeoise liberal intelligensia are apoplectic that the grubby underclass having been told time and time again by their betters how to vote will f*ck it up yet again.

Poll: Did You Vote LEAVE Because;

Ann Widdecome on 13:57 - May 16 with 680 viewsDorsetIan

Farage is the only apoplectic one. (Have you seen him speak recently? He can't UTTER a singe SENTENCE without placing some RIDICULOUS shouty STRESS on some IMPORTANT word.) Everyone else is just fed up.

Ann Widdecome on 09:39 - May 18 with 608 viewskentsouthampton

Ann Widdecome on 15:26 - May 18 with 569 viewsScoot

Anyone who thinks these two are the answer have mis heard the question. They are dangerous old racist that want our NHS to be private & think all the problems here were created by immigrants.
The truth is the Tories created all of this with Cameron who ran away with his tale between his legs. It's easy to push the blame on others & have the Ill educated follow your rhetoric when they have benefits cut, waiting list getting longer & jobs leaving. I could type for hours on this just t on school fees, universal credit, homelessness & foodbanks. Before we blame people from abroad let's just look at our gvnt & see what have they done to influence this or curtail it once it started.
If you only listen to a-holes like this eventually you will believe them but ask yourself, if they no it's bad for the country to leave EU why are they so dead set on doing it? Saying it's what we voted for is not good enough, if you sign a contract to find out later that the other party lied & you're not getting what you bargained for you pull out because it's a breach. That's why a people's vote is the only way forward. If your so sure it's what the people wanted why are so many against it? Is it because we now know we've been conned? YES IT IS!

Poll: Should NJ go?

Ann Widdecome on 15:54 - May 18 with 565 viewsScoot

This is what you get when you type in to Google (an widdecombe being questioned). Shes had all the videos she doesn't like taken down.... oh the irony.....
https://www.google.com/search?biw=798&bih=340&tbs=qdr%3Aw&tbm=vid&ei=uBfgXKmrOoK

Poll: Should NJ go?

Ann Widdecome on 18:46 - May 18 with 532 viewsOccasional_Showers

You type for hours eh, what a treat for us all that would be.

Ann Widdecome on 19:40 - May 18 with 505 viewsHappy_Jack

She was brilliant on Strictly a couple of years ago

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Ann Widdecome on 20:02 - May 18 with 496 viewsOccasional_Showers

She is a character, with integrity, and with a personality. Rare qualities in today’s bland political scene. Give me people like her and Dennis Skinner over odious creeps like Barry Gardiner any day.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-486492/The-wonder-Ann-Widdecombe-steps-

Ann Widdecome on 21:18 - May 18 with 470 viewsChesham_Saint

Could you please explain the difference between a “People’s Vote” and a second (some say third) referendum? Sounds like obfuscation to me....

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ann Widdecome on 07:35 - May 19 with 433 viewsarfurdent

referendum is too big a word for Sun readers

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Ann Widdecome on 08:53 - May 19 with 416 viewsSaintBrock

How many tugs will we need to do that? Won't be that easy with Ireland in the way.

Ann Widdecome on 08:56 - May 19 with 413 viewsSaintBrock

Oh, really? Who told you that?

Ann Widdecome on 09:01 - May 19 with 405 viewsDorsetIan

The last one wasn’t really a ‘people’s’ vote. It was just a vote. This time it will be a proper vote for and by the people. People’s Vote means People’s Vote.

Ann Widdecome on 09:04 - May 19 with 403 viewsOccasional_Showers

ASIS thinks you’re a weirdo “Ian”.

Ann Widdecome on 09:21 - May 19 with 389 viewsDorsetIan

That’s lovely Katie. Thanks for letting me know. You enjoy your time in the garden today. Nice for you to get some fresh air.

Ann Widdecome on 09:26 - May 19 with 387 viewsOccasional_Showers

I think I might pop into the co-op later. You have a lovely day “Ian”.

Ann Widdecome on 09:48 - May 19 with 378 viewsChesham_Saint

Well that clears that up then....

While your about it, could you also please explain why there’s such a thing as a 500 euro note?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Ann Widdecome on 10:37 - May 19 with 351 viewsDorsetIan

You try getting a million euros in a brown envelope using fifties. It's just not possible.

Ann Widdecome on 11:03 - May 19 with 336 viewskentsouthampton

She's a homophobic religious crank,any port in a storm eh?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024