Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Voting on 08:07 - May 23 with 1250 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I can't be bothered. I'm bored by it all, genuinely.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Voting on 11:16 - May 23 with 1142 viewsthis_charming_man

In football terms the country would be looking to the political equivlent of sam allderdyce to save us.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Voting on 12:33 - May 23 with 1101 viewsSaintBrock

Why on earth would somebody who lives in Poole vote Brexit. Where do you think your next meal after Brexit will be coming from?

Voting on 12:47 - May 23 with 1091 viewsSonicBoom

Don't tell me all the McDonald's are closing!

Voting on 16:02 - May 23 with 1031 viewsChesham_Saint

That’s confusing. You were tempted to vote Brexit but understandably couldn’t as you can’t stand Lowe. But you voted Green which is a devout remain party. In footballing terms that like supporting the skates temporarily whilst Branfoot was in charge of Saints.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Voting on 16:27 - May 23 with 1014 viewsBoris_

I'm not sure I believe you Pat. Why would you consider voting for a clear ( and only ) Leave party and then instead decide to vote for a 'cancel Brexit immediately' party?

My votes in for the Brexit Party. For a Leave Voter there literally is no other alternative. As for peoples comments about 'oh what is in their manifesto' - well all that needs to be in it is 'Leave' as we shouldn't be there in the first place - so the manifesto is completely irrelevant.

Already noticed a couple of remoaners removing unfriending me on Facebook for announcing that I voted Brexit Party. Diddums - are they seriously that precious?

Poll: Claude Puel

Voting on 18:28 - May 23 with 948 viewscocklebreath

Voted saints current away

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Voting on 18:40 - May 23 with 936 viewsHappy_Jack

The whole thing is a farce, it's beyond the pale. Catch 22 springs to mind. I voted for The Brexit Party.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Voting on 20:24 - May 23 with 868 viewsPatfromPoole

I am in truth completely in two minds about the whole thing.

I hate the dictatorship of the EU, and the way they have treated the UK over many decades. However, when I go to vote, I tend to think primarily about my kids and what would be best for them over the decades to come.

It’s mainly why I voted Green. I similarly have little time for the Extinction Rebellion nutcases, but I think we do generally need to be better at ensuring our kids can live healthy lives.

I never find politics completely clear cut......

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Voting on 09:21 - May 24 with 689 viewsfranniesTache

Which is the grown up response, shouting slogans and thinking there's a golden bullet just shows up your own ignorance
[Post edited 24 May 2019 9:21]

Voting on 10:27 - May 24 with 662 viewsBaselSaint

There's Isabel's Bistro in Ashley Cross. Had my Mum's birthday in there recently. (Book ahead tho' - very popular)
We were a group of 10 Brexiteers having a meal. No sign of impending impoverishment that I could see but there again there were no pathologically disturbed Remainers in there ruining the evening either.

https://www.isabelsrestaurant.co.uk/

Poll: Did You Vote LEAVE Because;

Voting on 10:32 - May 24 with 656 viewsHeisenberg

Great post Pat. Politics has descended into purile slogans and two sides hurling abuse at each other. Only thing is is I think we need do more than be better on the environment. If people like David Attenborough are talking about crisis levels then we need to act now and take drastic measures. Something the main political parties and the whole Brexit shite is incapable of doing. I have always voted Labour but for the first time yesterday voted Green. Brexit is totally irrelevant if we are screwing up our kids future.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Voting on 15:25 - May 24 with 603 viewsScoot

Poll: Should NJ go?

Voting on 00:37 - May 26 with 526 viewsitoldyouso

the 'white working class'

Loves saints hates the fascist FLA

Voting on 18:32 - May 26 with 444 viewssaint22

That and how on earth anyone could put an X to support such an ignoramus as Farage
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024