Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times 14:06 - Jul 17 with 902 viewsjanegallagher

5 times seems a bit excessive - more than once.

Pinched this off twitter. Answer with a GIF

[Post edited 17 Jul 2019 17:04]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 14:34 - Jul 17 with 895 viewsROTTWEILERS

One for the girls, though I have seen it once or twice myself.... 😉

Go Out. See People. Live Your Lives.
Poll: Player of the Season vote

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 14:38 - Jul 17 with 890 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Possibly the finest movie ever made.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 17:05 - Jul 17 with 867 viewsjanegallagher

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 17:10 - Jul 17 with 865 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 17:19 - Jul 17 with 861 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Every Xmas for years & years....

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 17:19 - Jul 17 with 859 viewsLala

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 17:33 - Jul 17 with 851 viewsjanegallagher

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 17:51 - Jul 17 with 844 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Two films, same character, about 30 years apart.

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 17:55 - Jul 17 with 842 views3goalsfred

Minus the gifs sorry

Heat - Robert de Niro, Al Pacino. Violent in parts but great acting.

Shawshank Redemption, Morgan Freeman, Tim Robbins. Heartwarming and will have you in tears, still does with me after multiple watches

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 18:02 - Jul 17 with 840 viewsjanegallagher

There you go fred

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 19:04 - Jul 17 with 829 viewsLala

https://giphy.com/gifs/50s-movies-uEPlp2Xc05zyw?utm_source=media-link&utm_medium

The Ladykillers

I adore the wonderful Mrs.Wilberforce. Everybody should have one 👍

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 21:25 - Jul 17 with 820 views3goalsfred

Thanks Jane, that’s the man. I don’t know why, I’ve seen a lot of Robert de Niro and Al Pacino films but this rates the top of them in my mind, probably all the supporting actors and actresses. If you can stand the violent interludes they add to the film and aren’t gratuitous.

Cheers Jane
Fred
xx

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 22:01 - Jul 17 with 810 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 22:11 - Jul 17 with 801 viewsjanegallagher

Fred this is going to be the film of all films coming out in the Autumn. I mentioned it months ago.

The Irishman with Al Pacino Robert De Niro and Jo Pesci. Coming out on Netflix before the cinema.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 00:33 - Jul 18 with 788 views3goalsfred

That does sound good, definitely one to keep an eye 👁 out for, thanks Jane

Fred

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 00:49 - Jul 18 with 781 viewsBlackpoolJane

I always wanted to be a witch when I was little. I blame the Meg & Mog books. Here’s me being swept up in a tangerine haze.

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 19:25 - Jul 18 with 752 viewsLala

Goodfellas. Superb film, usually out of my comfort zone for violence but a very good film.

Movies you’ve seen more than 5 times on 21:06 - Jul 18 with 743 viewsjanegallagher

Good shout LaLa

Road to perdition

We’ve got Simon Sadler

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024