Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. (n/t) on 22:56 - Oct 25 with 1001 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 6:18]

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 23:06 - Oct 25 with 963 viewsKennington

No point calling for players to be dropped as other than Redmond and Ings the rest are not genuine premier league players and although tonight was abysmal they’ve proved time and again they’re either not good enough or not consistent enough. They’re filler that every now and then hit firm and look good. No point sacking the manager either.

The fundamental issue is, you can’t run a premier league club anymore with owners that sit back, just ask Man Utd. It doesn’t work having Gao and Kat using saints as part of their share portfolios. We need an owner that actually wants to own a football club.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 23:11 - Oct 25 with 943 viewskernow

Hard to remain positive after a humiliation like that. The worst performance and result I can remember in over 50 years of following Saints.

Hard to know what to do next. The U23s would have put up more of a fight than that team tonight.
Wholesale changes needed.
Footballers who don't do their jobs should be suspended without pay. Persistent poor performances should result in cancellation of their contracts.
Its perplexing how they continue to be selected.

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 23:12 - Oct 25 with 924 viewsinthebox

3 fouls and 0-9 something is very wrong there it doesn't add up

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 08:01 - Oct 26 with 783 viewsareasix

No bookings apart from the sending off ! Not even the penalty player got a booking!

Yes lots wrong behind the scenes but we have to stick together man the baracades otherwise the club will implode.
The only thing as supporters we can influence is support just like Leeds , Sunderland have.

To call for new owners , managers , sack the players will only result us in definitely going down this season if Ralph cannot turn it around by Dec and has lost the team then maybe we need to look but let’s give him a chance although his after match interviews he looked a broken man I still think he is a bloody good man / manager who should be given more time.

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 08:05 - Oct 26 with 773 viewsOccasional_Showers

They’ve got you out batting for the side early A6.

It must be a crisis.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 08:12 - Oct 26 with 764 viewsHeisenberg

We need to be relegated. It's much more fun in the Championship. Even League One was a blast.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 08:18 - Oct 26 with 751 viewskernow

Thats where we're bound.

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. (n/t) on 08:31 - Oct 26 with 715 viewsCommonSaint

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 08:42 - Oct 26 with 691 viewsCommonSaint

As Fans we are entitled to be ashamed of that performance, and as a club the Manager and Team should be apologising. Ralph keeps saying the fans need to be behind the team well last night they shouted ,sung right to the End. At full time the fans rightly showed there disgust by booing (those that were left) the players brave enough to face us ,interestingly led by Jack Stephen's at least he had the balls to go to the fans. Ralph should have walked to the Fans as well he likes the good times take the bad as well. As for the the performance only word that could describe it Gutted. Only player to me that tried was Stephen's and he shouted,screamed and tried his best to Rally the team all to no avail. As Supporters let's try and bury this game we can only get better.

Gutted on 08:43 - Oct 26 with 691 viewsCommonSaint

As Fans we are entitled to be ashamed of that performance, and as a club the Manager and Team should be apologising. Ralph keeps saying the fans need to be behind the team well last night they shouted ,sung right to the End. At full time the fans rightly showed there disgust by booing (those that were left) the players brave enough to face us ,interestingly led by Jack Stephen's at least he had the balls to go to the fans. Ralph should have walked to the Fans as well he likes the good times take the bad as well. As for the the performance only word that could describe it Gutted. Only player to me that tried was Stephen's and he shouted,screamed and tried his best to Rally the team all to no avail. As Supporters let's try and bury this game we can only get better.

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 06:51 - Oct 27 with 565 viewsareasix

If I had been Ralph I would not have gone and faced the fans as I would have wanted to get them in the changing room and ask why have you given up on me!

As a lot are posting we need to move on somehow get over the Man city league game without to much damage maybe make wholesale changes to the team if some don't want to play for him , fine them and bring in players that actually might want to do a hard shift.

It's not the time to press the panic button just yet , we cannot keep changing the manager they cannot all be crap after doing good things at other clubs.

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 07:53 - Oct 27 with 530 viewsMytchettSaint

Most people realise changing the manager isn’t going to readily solve anything, the players we’ve got not only aren’t good enough but they’re gutless, spineless sh1ts...

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Forget it and move every mistake went the wrong way. on 08:53 - Oct 27 with 483 viewsOccasional_Showers

We are long past pressing the panic button. The FA did that to try to block Gao from becoming the owner of a football club but the greedy Fat German ignored them and brought him in anyway.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024