Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 05:45 - Oct 26 with 894 viewssaintwizzler

You look back at that defending last night for the goals and then say it’s not all doom and gloom!
Man City reserves and Man City at 60% pace up next.

Our players are just not good enough, end of story.

For all those calling for Ralph’s head, fair enough, I don’t agree but please name someone who WOULD come in who would improve this shower of shîte.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 06:06 - Oct 26 with 878 viewsdarthvader

BFS

keep the faith coyr

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 06:50 - Oct 26 with 816 viewsOccasional_Showers

If we are looking for bright sides the only glimmer I can see is that as we stride towards relegation it throws a spanner in the works in respect of Gao’s cash flow situation. I fear things are going to get much worse than relegation before they can possibly get better, but on the bright side it’s somewhere we have been to before so we know the crack, and we also know that the journey is an interesting one.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 06:56 - Oct 26 with 809 viewssaintwizzler

We wouldn’t pay what he wanted

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 07:07 - Oct 26 with 789 viewsinthebox

For once I agree with Showers, the Southampton way has been to gamble on bringing in managers who have had some success from Europe and putting a punt on 15-20 million players from Europe to replace players sold for 3 times that amount. The Southampton way has been sold to the fans as a prudent approach but is in fact quite the opposite

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 07:23 - Oct 26 with 751 viewsOccasional_Showers

“The Southampton Way” we see today is a long way from “The Southampton Way” of a few years ago when we had a glut of good players coming through the academy.

The situation we are in is that the clubs sole function is to pay off the loan Gao took out to pay Fat Kat. All the money is sloshing in Kat Liebherr’s bank account and IMO she’ll use some of it to buy back the stake in the club she sold. I think the whole thing has been set up to fail from the start for this very outcome.

I don’t see Gao as the baddie at all, I see him as a foolish victim - the only person daft enough to take the Liebherr bait.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 7:29]

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it (n/t) on 07:28 - Oct 26 with 730 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 9:12]

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 07:37 - Oct 26 with 705 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ultimately what it needs is Liebherr and Gao gone. Getting to that point is the problem.

I think Liebherr will buy the club back, stabilise it in the championship, and then sell it off.

Gao has been taken for a fool, he’s going to have to just accept that and cut his losses because if he starts chasing lost money he’s going to lose a lot more. I reckon he’ll be gone very soon after relegation if he can recoup enough to pay off the people he owes money to.
[Post edited 26 Oct 2019 7:44]

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it (n/t) on 07:38 - Oct 26 with 699 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 27 Oct 2019 9:12]

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 08:03 - Oct 26 with 627 viewsMushty

OP: "Its not all doom and gloom....We beat the skates 4-0"

How fookin' bad must they be?

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 09:09 - Oct 26 with 536 viewsSaintGeorge

Different angle - maybe the defence isn't entirely to blame. The attack has been so toothless for so long that teams have no fear flooding forward

Poll: What should remainers be called now, since they're leaving too?

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 09:22 - Oct 26 with 504 viewsrobcoe5

The problem in my view is that we have a very weak goalkeeper, which make the defence look worse than it is. When did you last hear Gunn shouting and talking to the defence, I remember the peter Shelton era. We also play with 3 donkeys in midfield I think at my age I am faster, individually they are reasonable footballers but you can’t play the three together no creativity or pace.

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 10:22 - Oct 26 with 426 viewsBuenosSaint

Yup mushty I did have a sadistic peek at one of their forums and naturally they are revelling in it. Almost got drawn in to post something similar but left it. Life's too short.

Poll: The Long Future

now that we've had a chance to sleep on it on 11:34 - Oct 26 with 387 viewsCenturion

I can't see Kat doing that.

The club will be worth a fraction of what it is now in the Championship.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024