Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Pride restored on 17:05 - Nov 2 with 806 viewsA1079

At least we played with some heart and pride and made it difficult for them, but it is not enough really. At the end of the day, it is still another defeat and with other results, there is a bit of gap starting to appear between the bottom 3 and those above (especially if Everton win this weekend).

A long awaited win at home next weekend is looking critical.

Pride restored on 17:09 - Nov 2 with 788 viewskingslandstand1

Newcastle result def did not help

Pride restored on 17:11 - Nov 2 with 773 viewssaint22

we HAVE to win next week
as i keep telling my sons if there is one home game the saints players need to show up for its next week and after today i have more hope
watford and everton lose this weekend and we win next we will be ok

Pride restored on 17:13 - Nov 2 with 766 views1885_SFC

Moussa looks absolute class. In the brief time he was on, he gets that ball in midfield and runs at defences with real menace. He just looks a cut above anything else we have. If we can just keep him fit - I'm sure we'll be okay.

Old School is Cool

Pride restored on 17:15 - Nov 2 with 758 viewssaint22

yep agreed he should have been on earlier today to go at them
he looks like everything boufal should be but isn't

Pride restored on 18:28 - Nov 2 with 679 viewsinthebox

Bringing him on earlier might have been reckless, save him for Everton.

Pride restored on 20:22 - Nov 2 with 596 viewsluffy22

Thats a strange and over optimistic way to feel, do you really feel that pride has been restored in Southampton FC? last 7 league games 6 losses and 1 Draw, one of those being a record defeat, and you say your proud of the club.

I personally think its sucking shocking. 24 goals against and 6 scored. They should be hanging their heads in shame. I', still proud enough to be a saints fan and tell everyone I support them, but I am not proud of this bunch of losers, they should all be sucking sacked, no severance pay, out on their ear and play people who want to pull on the jersey and represent us, there are plenty of people who would pay to be on that pitch, they may not be as good, but they would give it everything. It's a shame we can't do mid season transfers any more.

Pride restored on 20:49 - Nov 2 with 577 viewsthis_charming_man

He looks like he could be some player. Can see why we were so keen to get him.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Pride restored on 21:21 - Nov 2 with 547 viewsRon11

Credit where credit is due.
They put in a shift.
So shut your fu cking trap.

Pride restored on 03:01 - Nov 4 with 387 viewssledger

Full credit to the players for a dogged performance but next week we will need to be more pro active hopefully the same old errors dont creep in easier to look better defensively when you spend 90 minutes camped in you're own penalty area

Pride restored on 11:50 - Nov 4 with 354 views130yrs_and_one_Cup

It’s certainly an improvement on the leicester game with regard to total number of shots against.

Shots 25 v 6, Leicester
Shots 24 v 3, Man City

However the shots for, was half of the previous game, and the possession went down slightly from 27% to 25%.

It looks like there is also big issues with the midfield and the attack.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2019 11:58]

Poll: Is Southampton FC a big club. Where do they rank?

Pride restored on 12:18 - Nov 4 with 330 viewsI_would

What, you mean camp in our penalty area for 85 mins? How are we going to win then? We have to come out to play, that's when we find out if anything has got better at the back. He should play Boufal 1st half and then put Djenepo on 2nd to preserve his fitness. RH needs to bite the bullet, throw away any blackmail demands, and drop the boy.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024