Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Usually, I only sing when we're winning 22:56 - Nov 2 with 1085 viewsBoston

sorry.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Usually, I only sing when we're winning on 15:19 - Nov 3 with 891 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I must admit to enjoying that despite the result so thanks for posting it Boston.He does appear to love going to Loftus Road and it was a cracking atmosphere .No comments about the food this visit maybe there is no time to eat on midweek games.
Not everybody loves the police but they have a fairly thankless job at those matches .At least nobody punched a horse unlike the parade in Philadelphia when they won the SB a few yeas ago

Usually, I only sing when we're winning on 17:08 - Nov 3 with 834 viewsstowmarketrange

Somebody did that to a police horse in the Tyne-wear derby a few years ago.It wasn’t a local horse though because it wasn’t covered in tattoos.It was also wearing a coat and it didn’t punch the fecker back.

Usually, I only sing when we're winning on 17:36 - Nov 3 with 804 viewsBoston

Who, why, what was up with the bloke walking across the field at half time?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Usually, I only sing when we're winning on 08:19 - Nov 4 with 671 viewsWokingR

That was ridiculous
He just wandered back and took his seat again right in front of us.
None of the stewards in V block did anything and it was a few minutes later that a superviser walked up from the away end corner to talk to him and eventually take him out.

Usually, I only sing when we're winning on 08:45 - Nov 4 with 662 viewsenfieldargh

He went to show his love to Clint Hill, shook him by the hand a few nice words exchanged and back he wandered

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024