Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck UK 12:13 - Dec 12 with 56801 viewsPlanetHonneywood

For the Eze, not the Pugh!

#votewarburton

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Good Luck UK on 10:17 - Dec 13 with 2282 viewsBostonR

I work in re-investment, I have not seen any evidence of wealth being moved. On the contrary, investors seen opportunities in what was being touted by the two major parties.

What is incredible, is that the working class heartlands of England choosing to vote for a Tory government that destroyed their communities in the 80’s and 90’s. The Tories will have to change their approach to these communities, who rely heavily on public services. That will cost a lot of money. The Tories cannot shy away from that responsibility.

Brexit will not get done for years, so there will be a heavy drain of Government finances as we adapt to regulatory and compliance changes - that makes the market nervous.

The Tories will have to borrow heavily and decide where to spend that cash. The heartlands of England will be way down on that list.

No hiding place for Boris now.

Good Luck UK on 10:17 - Dec 13 with 2278 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-50718869

Smells like a trout farm in here

Good Luck UK on 10:25 - Dec 13 with 2236 viewsLimerickR

Kensington has fallen. Seems something profoundly sad to me about the home of grenfell voting tory. But thats where we are i guess.

Good Luck UK on 10:30 - Dec 13 with 2214 viewsJAPRANGERS

So finally after 3 1/2 years the Brexit referendum result will be honoured.

Next....wonder if we can finish in the top 10??

Good Luck UK on 10:33 - Dec 13 with 2181 views2Thomas2Bowles

If MW had not been so stubborn we may have been in the top 6 now innit.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Good Luck UK on 10:36 - Dec 13 with 2170 viewsloftboy

Hopefully this will put an end to a call for a people’s vote, surely those who really wanted one would have voted Lib Dem.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good Luck UK on 10:43 - Dec 13 with 2142 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrr....
Me dubloons be surgin'(ooer)

https://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2019/dec/13/markets-surge-pound-ftse-c

Yo Ho!

Good Luck UK on 10:45 - Dec 13 with 2136 viewsconnell10

5 years of buffon Boris , god help us!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Good Luck UK on 10:46 - Dec 13 with 2133 viewsToast_R

Worked at a polling station yesterday and we must have had around 80% turnout which is the best I've seen. A lot of people were obviously fussed about what was at stake.

Interesting in my constit - Esher & Walton which has always been a Tory strong hold. Although Domenic Raab held his seat, he saw his big majority fall from about 20k to 2k. He has had a bit of a car crash campaign though as foreign secretary and Lid Dems smelt blood and have campaigned hard here. Every household has been littered with their leaflets and campaigners. They came close but no cigar if only more Labour voters had the insight to vote tactically.

Good Luck UK on 10:53 - Dec 13 with 2115 viewsAnonymousR

Parties promising revoke or a second vote won 52% of the vote last night - 48% of the vote went to Brexit supporting parties.

Boston is right - this will not 'Get Brexit done'. There are 3 likely scenarios:
1. Pass WA legislation, fail to agree to trade agreements and leave December 2020 with no deal;
2. Pass WA legislation, agree to basic trade deals (Canada -) and leave December 2020 but having given up fishing, service, travel rights, etc.
3. Pass WA legislation, fail to agree trade deals but extend and continue extensions, blaming EU for intransigence over the next 4 years.

It's too early to call which might happen. Many may want 1 but it is fiscally difficult and for BJ to keep his other spending promises, he can't afford not to carry out some of them. 2 is more likely and he doesn't need the ERG to support him. However, managing BRINO through the media will be difficult, especially if he has to make substantial concessions. Number 3 doesn't get Brexit done as he promised and will be even harder to manage reputationally.

The Conservatives own it now and it will be REALLY hard to make it work.

Good Luck UK on 11:01 - Dec 13 with 2092 viewsWatford_Ranger

Yeah well done Gyimah. Great decision there.

Good Luck UK on 11:04 - Dec 13 with 2071 viewsThe_Seer

That was a remain area. The Liberal Democrats blew their chance. He did well to hold his seat.

Good Luck UK on 11:07 - Dec 13 with 2058 viewsClive_Anderson

I see the left are in a conciliatory self-reflective mood after being rejected by the voters:

Good Luck UK on 11:07 - Dec 13 with 2056 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?

Be this one 'o them "house" chunes?

Yo Ho!

Good Luck UK on 11:13 - Dec 13 with 2030 viewsPommyhoop

Miles off Cap'n.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Good Luck UK on 11:13 - Dec 13 with 2030 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Wrong thread me old Puggo

Good Luck UK on 11:26 - Dec 13 with 1974 viewsJPC

Yep, live there as well - Labour vote was 2.5 k, enough to have defeated Raab if switched to Lib Dems. You have to wonder at people's thought process.

Good Luck UK on 11:29 - Dec 13 with 1963 viewsloftboy

You can’t count the labour vote in that, most of the people I work with I was talking to last night voted labour and also voted to leave.

Good Luck UK on 11:38 - Dec 13 with 1934 viewspaulparker

That’s nothing on Paul Mason , what a nice bloke he is btw

See new Tweets
Conversation

Paul Mason
@paulmasonnews
·
13h
BBC exit poll predicts Tories to take 70+ seats. If so - a victory of the old over the young, racists over people of colour, selfishness over the planet. Scotland will leave UK. However it does not feel right compared to on-the-ground.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Good Luck UK on 11:55 - Dec 13 with 1876 viewsloftboy

Studio guests on ITV saying there’s no mandate for Brexit 😂😂😂😂

Good Luck UK on 12:02 - Dec 13 with 1851 viewsClive_Anderson

Good Luck UK on 12:03 - Dec 13 with 1850 viewsAnonymousR

The Labour Party manifesto incorporated a second vote. By voting for Labour, individuals gave agency to Labour to hold a people's vote.

Good Luck UK on 12:10 - Dec 13 with 1828 viewswillis1980

while i understand some of what youre trying to say the context argument doesnt wash with me Im afraid. What context is there for using terms such as "ni**er in the woodpile" in this day and age? The rise in racism in this country in the last few years wasnt just conjured up out of thin air. You might also want to look into the links between some in the conservative with the BNP. I see nothing but misery ahead.

Good Luck UK on 12:16 - Dec 13 with 1806 viewswillis1980

"Elitist" you clown

Good Luck UK on 12:23 - Dec 13 with 1772 viewsR_from_afar

The church I go to makes its hall available as part of a community shelter for the homeless scheme in the winter.

We are in Berkshire not some grim outpost where all the big employers have gone bust or moved away...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024