Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
03/04 rewind 14:54 - Apr 11 with 2133 viewsNorthernr

Starts at 3, usual club channels.

03/04 rewind on 02:00 - Apr 12 with 555 viewsjoolsyp

That was me :-)

Nice that you are passing it on - I so enjoyed watching it again, brought back great memories.
[Post edited 12 Apr 2020 2:00]

03/04 rewind on 03:18 - Apr 12 with 537 viewsstowmarketrange

Yes mate.I didn’t remember that I already had that one in my collection until last night and I thought why have these two both got the same covers?
The 4 year plan is viewed regularly though so thanks mate.
How is life in Canada treating you?

03/04 rewind on 11:15 - Apr 12 with 439 viewsAntti_Heinola

Not watched all of it yet but that season and the previous season were very special for Rangers fans - I always think when players, management, board and fans are on the same page, you are successful, and that's what we had then.

Went to most games that season, but I'd forgotten how many goals Thorpey got - I loved him, but had no memory of him scoring that many.
As others have said, Rowlands was brilliant that season, mainly as a winger in those days of course, before he moved inside. You forget just how great he was for us, and it was a bit of a shame he was dropping down the pecking order when we got our following promotion in a way.
I love Chris Day - great to see him, and I don't want to be negative but some of those goals Culkin let in... eurgh. Great pro though who I know was really great with Daisy.
QPR World was lovely too - they used to do all kinds of silly stuff on there - at home cooking with Chris Day, features on the kitman.
We were the first club in history that had a physio as a cult hero back then - good old Prav.
Just a brilliant atmosphere all season, typical Ollie team, incredibly hard working, loads of goals, but also a bit all over the place.
Lovely stuff.

Bare bones.

03/04 rewind on 11:38 - Apr 12 with 425 viewsstowmarketrange

I watched the dvd last night and I’d forgotten how many good goals we scored that season,and what a good team we had.
I got up to the 2nd goal in the Wednesday dvd before falling asleep happy.

03/04 rewind on 15:46 - Apr 12 with 354 viewsJamesB1979

2nd only to the Warnock promotion season. That port vale game nearly killed me. Richard Johnson was unsung hero for me. He came in just at right time to provide a midfielder to put his foot on ball and keep it simple.....give it to Rowlands

03/04 rewind on 16:14 - Apr 12 with 333 viewswood_hoop

Drove up to Hillsborough on the day, stopped in a motorway cafe on the way up, full of Rs but also had some Bristol Rovers supporters, plenty coming up to wish us luck, think they had a good opinion of Holloway and of coures preffered us going up to City, do rember a couple of Leeds supporters walking in, they really must have fancied there luck, the whole place erupted with howls of derision,rather meekly kept out of sight after that.

Great having so many of us there, the scences at the end were so joyous, like the Olham playoff in some ways but 200 miles from LR
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024