Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other clubs transfers - summer thread 15:07 - Jul 20 with 97024 viewsNorthernr

Sheff Utd in for Jon Swift at Reading at a bargain £3.5m.
Looks like a buyers' market...

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 11:50 - Oct 16 with 2404 viewsWatford_Ranger

Cardiff spending over a million on a loan for Harry Wilson and covering his wages. Mental.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 11:55 - Oct 16 with 2370 viewsrsonist

Yeah just saw that. Consider my eyebrows raised.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:03 - Oct 16 with 2325 viewsNorthernr

Benrahma has failed his medical apparently. Somebody probably had a glance at his Instagram.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:06 - Oct 16 with 2313 viewsDavieQPR

Francis was the first £1m player because although Clough paid £999,999 he forgot to add taxes on and this took it to over £1m.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:06 - Oct 16 with 2313 viewsrsonist

Some wild claims going around that the wages Wilson's on that Cardiff are paying in full are 60k a week. Not sure about that.

Also penalty clauses for not playing, and obligation to buy if promoted (again from iffy sources).

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:09 - Oct 16 with 2287 viewsrsonist

Sounds fishy on West Ham's part.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:09 - Oct 16 with 2286 viewsNorthernr

Derby's Athletic guy saying the package totals £5m which is why they baulked at it.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:14 - Oct 16 with 2252 viewsPhildo

Benrahma Drama

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:16 - Oct 16 with 2234 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:23 - Oct 16 with 2190 viewsMick_S

Proper weird.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:30 - Oct 16 with 2121 viewsswitchingcode

Not surprised dealing with dodgy agents and the dildo boys,Wiltshire and Andy Carrol managed to pass their medical Benrahma must be returning in a wheel chair.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:38 - Oct 16 with 2097 viewsTheChef

Aged like a fine wine...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 12:51 - Oct 16 with 2054 viewsLblock

Ambitious

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 15:50 - Oct 16 with 1838 viewsCamberleyR

Cloughie claimed in one of his autobiographies that the fee was £999,999 because he didn't want a £1m fee milestone to go to his head but the reality is that the fee, after commission to the Football League, taxes and other fees was taken into account, took it well over a million anyway. He scored the winner in the EC Final a few months later in 1979 against Malmo although Cloughie himself later said that had Martin O'Neill been fully fit he would have played instead of Francis.
[Post edited 16 Oct 2020 15:52]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 16:57 - Oct 16 with 1744 viewsPhildo

Matt Smith has gone to Doncaster

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:19 - Oct 16 with 1698 viewstoboboly

11 caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let that sink in. 11 of them.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:21 - Oct 16 with 1694 viewsNorthernr

Tiny Matt Smith, not Big Posh Original Matt Smith. Though millwall have indeed got zohore. Love to see that deal - no way in the world they’re paying £25k a week.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:36 - Oct 16 with 1648 viewsdaveB

Harvey Elliot to Blackburn looks a good signing

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:46 - Oct 16 with 1586 viewsted_hendrix

Forest have added to their players social distancing problems by signing Anthony Knockaert

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 21:44 - Oct 16 with 1397 viewsaston_hoop

Cameron Carter-Vickers has joined Bournemouth, maybe not in time for tomorrow, to join Jake Clarke-Salter in the quest to be the double barreled Premier League centre back who has played for the most Championship clubs without stepping up

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 09:24 - Oct 17 with 1241 viewsrsonist

Very. Looking strong. Maybe one caveat is the kid Tyrhys Dolan they snapped up over the summer has had a sensational start by all accounts and plays in the same position.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 10:59 - Oct 17 with 1145 viewsNorthernr

Blackburn have done v well. I’d have 7 or 8 of their players in our team. Armstrong stayed, Dack to come back. Could go well.

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 13:23 - Oct 17 with 1063 viewsjohnhoop

Apparently they were still racing to add to the cast of thousands by getting Grosicki over the line at 5pm last night. They must have about four players for every position!

Other clubs transfers - summer thread on 17:28 - Nov 23 with 830 viewsaston_hoop

Birmingham City have just announced the signing of former Barcelona wonderkid Alen Halilovic on a 3 year deal after his release from AC Milan. I assume he isnt going to go there and play for free

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024