Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. 13:35 - Jul 26 with 12260 viewsItchySphincter

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:01 - Jul 27 with 1207 viewsOptimisticJack

I come on here to read football related posts not to engage in petty squabbles.

Optimisticjack

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:01 - Jul 27 with 1202 viewsJackfath

Well said. Let's hope the Darran haters can do so. Why they have to keep on mentioning him I've no idea.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:19 - Jul 27 with 1189 viewsonehunglow

It is simply cathartic.
That whom you mentioned has caused concern,havoc,hatred ,division and polluted friendships wholesale.
If a lie is posted enough,people will believe.

We can move on and I can guarantee this site will be a better place for it .

Its a short life.Ive lost some good friends and family of late so Im reflective and moving on is where its at ,but if some do not,is their problem. We are supporter of the ame football club.We are Welsh and we will squabble.Any chapel vestry converation will tell you that.

May the miracle of existence and the beauty of the night electrify your mind and guide you up towards the light.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:22 - Jul 27 with 1184 viewsJackfath

If you and the others would stop talking about him. You're all obsessed.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:24 - Jul 27 with 1188 viewsItchySphincter

Not sure how you did that but it’s very clever.

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:40 - Jul 27 with 1167 viewsNeath_Jack

Ignore him butty, he'll have you going around in circles for ever.

Enjoy the forum

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:45 - Jul 27 with 1152 viewsJackfath

Just providing some balance in he who shall not be mentioned absence.

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:46 - Jul 27 with 1150 viewsonehunglow

Fathy.
As I said,it's cathartic.
Now Ive made my point clear that's good enough for me.

Moving on...

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:48 - Jul 27 with 1154 viewsOptimisticJack

Cheers Neath Jack.

Optimisticjack

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:55 - Jul 27 with 1141 viewsNeath_Jack

You were trying to goad him into one of your silly back and fore arguments.

No wonder I don't post on here very often.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 18:56 - Jul 27 with 1132 viewsJackfath

You need to move on and stop engaging with me with your accusatory tone.

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 19:01 - Jul 27 with 1131 viewschad

(b)(i)(u)hello(/b)(/i)(/u)

If I change the normal brackets ( ) to square brackets [ ] you get it bold, italic and underlined

hello

Just start with b or i or u in square brackets and end with /b or /i or /u in square brackets

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 19:01 - Jul 27 with 1130 viewsswancity

If this website can survive the next few weeks it’ll probably appeal again to all of the people who left it after getting fed up of the childish nonsense vindictive almost always started by Prosser.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 19:04 - Jul 27 with 1121 viewsJackfath

With the few posters I've engaged with on here this afternoon posting regularly I can see it going from strength to strength.

As ECB said, I'll be using both if it's ok with everyone.

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 19:10 - Jul 27 with 1121 viewsswancity

You’ll need to are apply to join. Then the moderators will need to meet you to see if you’re suitable. 👍

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 19:13 - Jul 27 with 1114 viewsJackfath

Do I have to type like Yoda too?

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 23:48 - Jul 27 with 1041 viewsthornabyswan

What has happened with Darren then

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 01:04 - Jul 28 with 1024 viewsDJack

Correct, basic BBS code.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 07:22 - Jul 28 with 997 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Got banned. Even sent Amy on here to plead his case. Nothing doing

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 08:34 - Jul 28 with 981 viewsWarwickHunt

Perch is back too. Someone please nip over to Cimla and check he hasn’t exploded.

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 09:02 - Jul 28 with 962 viewsonehunglow

Ive been to Cimla ,Woz.

It was grey ,gloomy and depressed. Then we went to stay in an apartment near the Liberty and ,I kid you not,took my child bride out for a stroll down the Hafod in the pouring rain.

That is pure love but she gave me a hard time afterwards .

We lost to Stoke the next day and I sulked the whole evening before going out to Morrisons for some reduced fruit pies for the journey home next day.

I know how to treat a girl

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 09:16 - Jul 28 with 961 viewschad

of course its correct you daft bugger, otherwise it wouldn’t work

Thanks for your confirmation DJ, I can continue to use it with confidence in future given your kind assent

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 09:40 - Jul 28 with 943 viewsItchySphincter

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 12:46 - Jul 28 with 916 viewsthornabyswan

What did he do for that was it a Pintado type red or 2 yellows.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite. on 12:49 - Jul 28 with 914 viewsonehunglow

moving on...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024