Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Programmes 12:25 - Nov 11 with 1610 viewskeith_gatebroth

I am downsizing house and unfortunately have to give up my programme collection.
There are three plastic boxes full of Swans programmes dating from 1968 up to present.
I would preferably like them to go to a charitable cause for free.
Wasn’t there somebody on this site a while back looking for old programme donations trying to raise money for charity?

Football Programmes on 05:59 - Nov 13 with 1474 viewsbuilthjack

pm sent

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Football Programmes on 20:19 - Nov 14 with 1397 viewsTNT

Hi K, did you manage to get Gwil Llew's programmes inspite of the lockdown's mwsh? I know they've gone to a good home if so. I know Gwil will be chuffed.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Football Programmes on 20:28 - Nov 14 with 1394 viewsbuilthjack

lockdown came along. I must arrange it. A job for me tomorrow. Hope all is ok with you L.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Football Programmes on 20:36 - Nov 14 with 1386 viewsTNT

Cracking on best we can mate. It's clearly fkd up football home and away, but with people dying of this pandemic, it's small fry.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Football Programmes on 21:04 - Nov 14 with 1381 viewsbuilthjack

Yes, keep safe, and hopefully have a pint or three when safe to do so.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024