Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread 11:29 - Feb 14 with 45266 viewsenfieldargh

Come on R's beat the fockers.

Some players i really despise and very near the top of the list is Pontus Jansen. He always niggles, fouls, mouths off and in his despicable way does his best to get other players sent off etc.. Its not the fact that he does it , its the sheer cheek in the way he does it. Cant stand him.

Even in this seasons game he was up to his old tricks and I think he came on as a sub and was at it straight away. He's up there with David Speedie

Nice cameo roll for Uncs in this clip lets hope AA drives up the desire in our team for once instead of laying down

Just win boys

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 17:33 - Feb 18 with 1418 viewsPinnerPaul

Oh I agree, pointless 'explaining' the laws to the players most of the time!

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 19:48 - Feb 18 with 1299 viewsNortholt_Rs

Immense! No sign of their w a n k s t a i n stalkers on here....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 18 with 1148 viewsstowmarketrange

Exactly mate.Where all the muppets who can’t stop coming on here to gloat when they’re winning?
And I wonder what their US matrix garbage says about their losses to Barnsley and little old Qpr?

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 23:17 - Feb 18 with 1136 viewsDWQPR

Classless twàts. Newbee and SwitchingCode. Now compare them to Konk who seems to revel in Fulham misfortune to the extent that I actually want them to survive this season

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 23:18 - Feb 18 with 1128 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ah, to be fair I don’t think those two lads are that bad.

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 00:37 - Feb 19 with 1050 viewsMyke

I've had no issues with Newbee or Switchingcode to be fair

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 00:37 - Feb 19 with 1051 viewshamptonhillhoop

I've got them all on ignore so I don't know what they've been saying lately, but at the end of last season when they messed up they definitely came on here being a tad bitter when we'd basically done everything we could to help them. Their fanbase as a whole seems to think we should all acknowledge their greatness. A friend of my wife's partner is a Brentford fan, and generally a good bloke, but he was shocked when I told him I wanted them to lose the play off final when he asked. They hate us, why would I want them to win?
He was on Facebook at half time last night giving it large, although to be fair to him, he took it well when slaughtered later by some R's.

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 07:08 - Feb 19 with 957 viewsstowmarketrange

I wonder if they would’ve mentioned their US matrix bullsh@t to us if it hadn’t shown them as favourites to be promoted?

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 08:35 - Feb 19 with 890 views2Thomas2Bowles

Switchingcode Is alright been around and posting for years. never gives it the biggen

Newbee I don't know much about

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 09:17 - Feb 19 with 852 viewsThe_Beast1976

I turned it off after 70 minutes. Couldn't cope with seeing us lose to Brentford yet again. Checked the score after FT and couldn't believe it. The Rangers are absolutely flying

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 10:49 - Feb 19 with 768 viewsNortholt_Rs

They’d all be on here if they’d won....so yeah that is giving it the big ‘un. F U C K ‘EM

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 11:07 - Feb 19 with 742 views2Thomas2Bowles

Never seen Switchingcode giving it the biggen on here.

Can you link his posts when he has?
Thanks.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Beat the Fockers very early Bus Stop Match Thread on 12:48 - Feb 19 with 685 viewsrsonist

Good thing we keep it classy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024