Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harrogate cup game 18:50 - Aug 9 with 3211 viewsonedalefan

Just had a message from BBC website to say game is off due to 'other'. Anyone heard anything?

Harrogate cup game on 18:53 - Aug 9 with 3192 viewsDalenet

Look North just said it was due to covid. Next 3 games postponed

Hope our lads are okay

Harrogate cup game on 19:46 - Aug 9 with 2985 viewsEllDale

According to the club website they’ve all been tested with negative results. Will be tested again later this week but all ok at the moment.
Might be a bit of a blessing; Harrogate will have to either forfeit the tie or play us when they’ve barely recovered and when we should be stronger than last Saturday.

Harrogate cup game on 19:52 - Aug 9 with 2951 viewsTVOS1907

They'll have to forfeit the tie as they won't be able to play it before the next round, as per the rules explained on Dale's website.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Harrogate cup game on 20:20 - Aug 9 with 2849 viewsBigKindo

Would we still get the £ 5k (?) prize money for 'winning the first round? According to Harrogate press release the ELF are prepared to listen to alternative suggestions for a re-scheduling of the match.

Harrogate cup game on 20:32 - Aug 9 with 2768 viewsTVOS1907

Are they based in Shelf?

EDIT: The Harrogate press release doesn't mention rescheduling the game. Their words are: "In respect of rescheduling the Carabao Cup game, the League will consider any proposal put forward by the Club as under the rules, if a fixture is not able to be re-arranged ahead of the following round, then a Club would have to forfeit the tie"

One would assume this means playing a youth or reserve team, as it's not possible to reschedule the game before round two.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2021 20:42]

Harrogate cup game on 21:22 - Aug 9 with 2594 viewsSandyman

Second Round: August 24-25, 2021

https://groundhopperguides.com/2021-22-efl-league-carabao-cup-schedule/

Harrogate cup game on 21:25 - Aug 9 with 2570 viewsTVOS1907

Yep, which is why it's not possible to fit it in, unless Harrogate suggest something daft like a week on Thursday!

Harrogate cup game on 12:37 - Aug 10 with 2155 viewsNigeriamark

Our Defenders should be OK as they didn't spend any time in close proximity to their forwards

Harrogate cup game on 19:21 - Aug 10 with 1894 views100569

EFL statement Rochdale get a bye into the 2nd Round.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024