Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tube strike scheduled for 18th December 13:54 - Nov 22 with 2935 viewsjohnhoop

On the day of the game against Swansea. Our first Saturday afternoon fixture since before the earth cooled down.

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 14:03 - Nov 22 with 2878 viewsBruno4England

Bastards... There's a fair few Rangers going straight from the match to the Madness O2 gig.

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 14:27 - Nov 22 with 2789 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The night boat to Cairo leaves Hammersmith at 6pm. Its never full this time of year; they could ask to get dropped off at ferry stop by the Intercontinental. The 02 is just one step beyond that.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 14:51 - Nov 22 with 2720 viewscolinallcars

Oh well, there's always Shanks's Pony. You don't hear that said much these days. Where it came from I know not.

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 15:02 - Nov 22 with 2691 viewsstowmarketrange

Apparently the phrase appeared in the mid 18th century because a shank is part of a leg of certain animals.Boring isn’t it?

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 15:35 - Nov 22 with 2606 viewskensalriser

You'll have to drive your car.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 15:40 - Nov 22 with 2585 viewsstowmarketrange

Get the overground to stratford from Shepherd’s Bush and at least you’ll be almost there.

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 16:45 - Nov 22 with 2464 viewsterryb

That might be what we will have to do Stowmarket.

Mind you. I've not looked at what Grotty are doing on that or the Stoke days yet!

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 17:02 - Nov 22 with 2428 viewsstowmarketrange

Norwich are at Spurs on the day of the Stoke game so all the cheap train tickets are gone.It might be a day to drive down.
And they’re at West Ham on the 18th December,so another day to get in the car,unless you want to put up with their fans on the train high sixing each other.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2021 18:38]

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 20:57 - Nov 22 with 2204 viewsthemodfather

my understanding is tfl expect the central and jubilee lines to be affected IF this strike goes ahead, on the 18th the same for other dates it's IF they go ahead.
it is the train operators who are out and voted 98.8% to strike.
sometimes these things go to the wire and are called off. i hope so, cos i hope to go to see Madness at o2.

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 21:11 - Nov 23 with 1747 viewsManinBlack

It appears that the Metropolitan, Hammersmith, Circle, Bakerloo and District will be running but obviously busier with the remaining lines hit by the strike.

Tube strike scheduled for 18th December on 21:23 - Nov 23 with 1734 viewsstowmarketrange

Luton are away at Reading that day,so it might be better to avoid travelling via Paddington that day too in light of fridays trouble.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024