Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stupidity beyond belief 23:24 - Feb 23 with 2949 viewsdixiedean

What possesses people to throw objects onto the pitch ? When Ward gave that nonsense free kick by the corner flag in injury time at least 2 metallic objects were thrown from the SAR stand , presumably aimed at the ref but the person they landed closest to was Dom Ball . I hope the club traces them through CCTV and issues a life ban to any perpetrators. Aside from the risk of injury to our own players, if the ref is hit we could face a partial ground closure all because of a couple of morons who think this behaviour acceptable . Utter pricks . And don’t get me started on people who applauded Sanderson off , when he could have cost us the game . The other 95% of the crowd was fantastic and helped carry the team over the line. Pity about the few brain dead ones though.

Stupidity beyond belief on 23:39 - Feb 23 with 2800 viewsdaveB

Ball seemed to get a coin on the head, was ridiculous. Ref is hardly gonna change him mind because someone threw a coin at him

Stupidity beyond belief on 08:34 - Feb 24 with 2406 viewsChrisNW6

Coins seemed to come from lower loft and luckily seemed only to hit our players. I am sure it will be in the refs report. The club needs to work hard to find the idiot and kick them out of our club.

Stupidity beyond belief on 09:35 - Feb 24 with 2261 viewsdaveB

It was from SA Road by the look of it

Stupidity beyond belief on 09:39 - Feb 24 with 2247 viewsrobith

In the west paddocks by the away dug out and there was a fairly regular stream of misguided coins landing near us throughout the match

Stupidity beyond belief on 20:46 - Feb 24 with 1998 viewsNed_Kennedys

Wherever they were sitting one would hope CCTV identifies the miscreants and they get the ban they deserve.

Stupidity beyond belief on 22:24 - Feb 24 with 1846 viewsNorthernr

Definitely upper loft, not sure what it was, smashed on the ground, but came left to right from where I was.

Stupidity beyond belief on 22:35 - Feb 24 with 1822 viewsRangersw12

Looked like a lighter to me

Ball wasn't happy and raised his arms in protest at the crowd. I don't think the ref saw it so hopefully won't go in his report

Stupidity beyond belief on 22:38 - Feb 24 with 1810 viewscolinallcars

Don't tell 'im Pike.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024