Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn away 09:52 - Jul 20 with 2328 viewshertshoops

Realised this morning that our family break in the Lakes happily coincides with the opener at Blackburn - so me and the boy will be doing our first away of the season

So recommendations please for a decent away pub for prematch libations

Blackburn away on 10:25 - Jul 20 with 2231 viewsstowmarketrange

There is supposed to be a fanzone behind the darwen stand that away fans can use.Or the football ground guide suggests the Fernhurst on Bolton Rd which is a hungry horse pub.They say that you can park your car there for £5,but they don’t encourage singing supposedly.
I’ve only ever been once before and that was last season’s 12.30ko,so I didn’t really get much chance to visit anything.

Blackburn away on 10:44 - Jul 20 with 2182 viewshertshoops

Looked it up, all day breakfast and decent beer 200 yards from the ground - that'll do me cheers fella

Blackburn away on 11:22 - Jul 20 with 2090 viewstoboboly

Think I went in '17 and the Fox and Hounds across the road wasn't a problem for an away fan (not wearing colours).

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Blackburn away on 13:02 - Jul 20 with 1943 viewsmylot50years

Always Great breakfast and pub that is up to last season,
Obviously in these times things can change very quickly but I have used it many times and a well established place so i think we will be ok, and I am looking forward to another visit with hopefully a better result and performance than last season from the boys.

Blackburn away on 13:38 - Jul 20 with 1873 viewskensalriser

Why ruin a family holiday?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Blackburn away on 14:21 - Jul 20 with 1806 viewsstowmarketrange

I had a family holiday in cornwall a few years ago and it coincided with a 5-0 win at exeter and a 1-1 draw at plymouth on the way back home again.And we drove down there on the previous Saturday via Shepherd’s Bush.
Amazing what bargains you can pick up as soon as the fixtures are released.

Blackburn away on 21:14 - Jul 21 with 1492 viewsstowmarketrange

I just looked at Greater Anglia for return tickets to Blackburn next Saturday and it’s showing a return fare of £442.80 for a train that takes 5 1/2 hours up there and almost 7 hours on the way back.And that’s with a senior railcard.
I only want 1 seat,not the whole fecking train.I could travel all around Germany for 9€ for a month,but you have to take out a loan to travel only 300 miles here.
£671 if I didn’t have a railcard.Let me think about it.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2022 21:18]

Blackburn away on 22:47 - Jul 21 with 1404 viewsPeterHucker

I've been in The Fernhurst pub a few times when we've played up there. Always remember the name because it share a name with the Sussex village where I lived as a kid!
It's mostly home fans but there's usually quite a few Rs fans in there too. It's a friendly place so long as you don't take the piss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024