Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday definitely on? 14:57 - Sep 15 with 1891 viewsBklynRanger

A Q with no definite answer I know, but at what point do you think we can consider this definitely going ahead?

I need to get a ticket for a friend and don't want to go off a bit premature.

Related to that has any ST holder ever got the box office to let them transfer to a different seat for a single game? Doubt it but thought I'd ask.

Saturday definitely on? on 15:04 - Sep 15 with 1844 viewsNorthernr

Club say it's on, I think you're pretty safe. Famous last words.

Saturday definitely on? on 15:05 - Sep 15 with 1841 viewsPinnerPaul

As Hoos said it was on barring "unexpected emergencies" have to assume its on until the erm......unexpected happens - that tends to be erm...unexpected!

Saturday definitely on? on 16:03 - Sep 15 with 1741 viewsBklynRanger

The box office will have this as their hold music were I to pose them this riddle, I expect.

Saturday definitely on? on 16:23 - Sep 15 with 1691 viewsslmrstid

I'm carless at the moment. I bought train tickets last Thursday morning only for the Queen to die by the afternoon, so I'm keeping my powder dry this time. If there's still no suggestion of a postponement by tomorrow lunchtime then I'll look at the trains again. I don't want to get stung again!

Saturday definitely on? on 17:08 - Sep 15 with 1589 viewsstefan54

Albeit that it was some years ago, when my son was at university I regularly transferred to another seat when he was home so that we could sit together.

Saturday definitely on? on 17:10 - Sep 15 with 1578 viewsStanisgod

I change my seat at least 3 times a season taking my grandson and son, never any bother.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Saturday definitely on? on 17:21 - Sep 15 with 1541 views222gers

As Sherlock Holmes said “Always expect the unexpected Dr Watson.”

Saturday definitely on? on 17:33 - Sep 15 with 1506 viewsPinnerPaul

Dare I say it but the police already seem to have a plan in place for the queue and much else besides no doubt.

Of course something seismic will happen now!

Saturday definitely on? on 17:34 - Sep 15 with 1502 viewsPikey

The train companies are refunding unused tickets bought in advance provided they were bought b4 the date of the queens death and were to be used b4 the funeral. I bought mine on the wednesday and have been refunded in full ....even the usual admin charge has been waived.

Saturday definitely on? on 17:44 - Sep 15 with 1469 viewsstowmarketrange

Just my luck that I use trainsplit instead of greater Anglia to buy my tickets.I bought train tickets for last Saturday,but I travelled to London and used them anyway.I bought train tickets for last night too but I didn’t go in the end because I didn’t buy a match ticket in time.But to get a refund on trainsplit you need to take photos of the tickets,cut them in half,take another picture,book another trip and put in your reference number for the new trip,and then they give you a refund of the price minus their £10 fee.Seeing as the tickets were only £16.50 return I didn’t think it was worth jumping through various hoops to get £6.50 back.
I’ve also prebooked for Saturday too.

Saturday definitely on? on 17:47 - Sep 15 with 1459 viewseastside_r

As per the two posts above, I managed the change of a single ST for a single game, when friends came for a visit, but this was back in c2005.

Saturday definitely on? on 10:19 - Sep 16 with 1276 viewsBklynRanger

Just got off the phone with the box office - changed my seat for tomorrow - was no problem at all for anyone looking to do it in future.

Which also means, assuming that helpful fellow wasn't some kind of sociopath, as of now it's still going ahead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024