Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's The Hope That Kills Ya! 04:15 - Oct 17 with 1171 viewsDylanP

It really is!

And the hope is that the other teams at the top of the Division are also inconsistent, so we are still just one win away from topping the table

Goddam hope!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

It's The Hope That Kills Ya! on 09:11 - Oct 17 with 1019 viewswood_hoop

It's part of being a Rrrs supporter, thier will be others in the league feeling just the same this morning, 'if only'.......

Take a good look at the table, we are one point off the top, down to 11th only another 4 points, plenty of spills and thrills to come.

My hope is our players can keep in good shape and injury free. we then have more than a smidgeon of at least staying in touch with the top six places.

MB is getting together the signs of a very good team, he like all the others will need a bit of luck on his side, but as they say' you make your own luck'.

I will stay chilled until there is absolutely no chance of advancement, might take a few bottles of Chablis. a fair amount of whacking great big spliffs during the next few months, but boy am I loving it currently.

It's The Hope That Kills Ya! on 09:16 - Oct 17 with 1010 viewsTheChef

Well exactly, the rest of the division is inconsistent. And so we lost one game out of 46, there's another one along in a minute.

Two more wins this week would be absolutely lovely. We're still in a very decent position.

Gotta love the Championship!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024