Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When are the injured players realistically back? 19:30 - Mar 4 with 1567 viewsHammersmithR

The cynic in me thinks they’ve all got moves lined up for the summer and don’t want to get injured. I make it:

1. Paal
2. Balogun
3. Clarke-Salter
4. Laird
5. Amos
6. Chair
7. Dykes
8. Willock
9. Dozzell
10. Owens (does he still exist?)
11. Roberts

They need to play through the pain barrier for this club.

When are the injured players realistically back? on 19:49 - Mar 4 with 1456 viewsSuperhoops2808

Not much creditability to this post when you include Owens (who isnt even injured and playing for the U23's) and to question a guy who was less than 4 weeks ago in hospital with a serious illness

We rushed back the likes of Willock which is why he is sidelined now

There may well be some legitimate wasters on there, but lets not tar all with the same brush eh

When are the injured players realistically back? on 19:51 - Mar 4 with 1419 viewsterryb

Moves lined up for the summer?

Please, who do you think is likely to sign them, or pay a fee for our contracted players?

When are the injured players realistically back? on 19:57 - Mar 4 with 1391 viewsHOOPNO7

They will all be gone when drop into League 1

When are the injured players realistically back? on 20:19 - Mar 4 with 1294 viewsBushRanger82

I doubt we could give them away on frees.

When are the injured players realistically back? on 20:24 - Mar 4 with 1254 viewsDamo1962

How many of that list are we stuck with, is what I want to know? The ones we don't own, should go back where they came from...and never darken our part of W12 again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024