Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR B - Hong Kong 10:49 - May 20 with 7241 viewspaulhoop2

I see they are taking a team out to Hong Kong for a 7 a side jolly up. The thing I still do not get is they have named the u21 side or reserves QPR B but there has been no change in the oppp or games programme. I don’t count this as it’s a good step but I always thought a B team meant playing good opponents like Brentford do or a lesser extent Wycombe. Play against proper men from non league and top opposition such as foreign reserves or top premier league teams. I remember Clive asking Paul Hall about entering the Middlesex and London cup but getting a lukewarm response.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

QPR B - Hong Kong on 14:52 - May 27 with 2389 viewsEsox_Lucius

If you don't hate everything about QPR right now, can you really call yourself a QPR fan?

The grass is always greener.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 18:09 - May 27 with 2149 viewsozranger

Highlights of all the goals. QPR v Brighton 6:00-6:15 and QPR v SCFC 7:35 to end. Harun Hamid scored a hattrick in the second game.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 22:20 - May 27 with 1976 viewsBoston

Please, can we keep race out of this!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 22:32 - May 27 with 1964 viewsBoston

Thanks oz...looking forward to the 'just backs'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 08:02 - May 28 with 1776 viewsozranger

All done now for the boys. In a morning of upsets, we lost 2-0 to local HK side Kitchee in the quarters and then to the Shield semis. That was probably the strongest field as the two matches were QPR v Newcastle and Fulham v Leicester. We lost 2-1 to Newcastle to bow out of the tournament. Leicester also beat Fulham 2-0.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 09:47 - May 29 with 1472 viewsgazza1

Very nice for the 'boys' that went to the event and played but I am not sure what good it will do any of them ...... and I hope it has not cost the club financially, it not as thougfh we have got money to throw around!!!!

QPR B - Hong Kong on 20:01 - Jul 4 with 1002 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Anyone know how this went, i'm sure it was the weekend just gone?

QPR B - Hong Kong on 08:07 - Jul 5 with 723 viewstoboboly

Eh? See the posts above, it has happened in May?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 09:07 - Jul 5 with 634 viewsWelsh_Ranger

OOPS too much vino me thinks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024