Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? 15:29 - Jun 4 with 3737 viewsKeithHaynes

That ends in him breaching his contract.

Here’s the basics regards that.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 15:59 - Jun 4 with 2809 viewsjacktar

Just picked up on this which may well be accurate.

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/06/04/southampton-wait-on-confirming-russell-marti
[Post edited 4 Jun 2023 15:59]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 16:50 - Jun 4 with 2690 viewsonehunglow

Not Russys fault though ?
Get him out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 16:53 - Jun 4 with 2687 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Guessing it goes to tribunal then?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 16:55 - Jun 4 with 2670 viewsonehunglow

Let's put it this way ... we don't have to sack him and pay compo
We so desperately need to clean his stench from the club

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 17:18 - Jun 4 with 2614 viewsKeithHaynes

Probably not your most educated post.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60309/southampton-still-

This post has been edited by an administrator

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 17:34 - Jun 4 with 2548 viewsWhiterockin

Just screw them on any players they want. If not they stay or go to someone else as in the case of Piroe.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:02 - Jun 4 with 2470 viewsSullutaCreturned

Send any player transfers straigh to a tribunal. Don't keep anyone here who doesn't want to be here but then hope the tribunal doesn't screw us over!

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:07 - Jun 4 with 2458 viewsWhiterockin

If its Manning and Latibeaudiere there's nothing we can do. Regarding Piroe just let people know we are open to offers and with Grimes just say our price or he stays.

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:14 - Jun 4 with 2444 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Or add the Martin compensation onto the transfer fee.

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:14 - Jun 4 with 2440 viewsKeithHaynes

That will become a long drawn out issue as well.

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:16 - Jun 4 with 2429 viewsWhiterockin

Hopefully Leicester will come back with an offer.

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:29 - Jun 4 with 2397 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Leicester are skint by all accounts

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:31 - Jun 4 with 2392 viewsguthrieintherain

Grimes will be a cert to go I think.

What sort of price will Southampton wan't to pay are these negotiations an indication of a derogitary bid incoming.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:48 - Jun 4 with 2318 viewsvetchonian

Get out of our club get out of our club you egotistical bar steward get out of our club

Let him walk win win for the club Americans love a lawsuit and this situation will be stacked in our favour though I suspect many on here will stay give our owners stick for the situation

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:49 - Jun 4 with 2319 viewsWhiterockin

They will be getting a couple of quid for maddison and any other who wants to move on. Relegation clauses often mean players want to move.

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 18:58 - Jun 4 with 2296 viewsonehunglow

I’ve never felt this way over any outgoing manager as they are merely passing 5hrough our glorious little but proper club .
You will know of my detestation of a man so devious ,disingenuous and deceitful that he conned thousands of decen5 folk who live this club of ours.Now his veneer has evaporated and those who planned to support him in the “ process” have to @cceot they ve been had . It happens.

OK I’m cynical by nature but really we should have seen through him long ago. Our owners seem inept and hapless amateurs.

Huddersfield have been taken over this week and I truly wish we were

It is vital we get the stench of Martin out of the club asap and reboot.

We are a proper club with good fans and deserve better .

We should demand it ,as a right .

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 19:26 - Jun 4 with 2239 viewsKeithHaynes

Then it sounds like someone needs to lead the call.
But unless I’m going deaf I don’t hear anyone putting themselves up front to do so.

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 19:49 - Jun 4 with 2184 viewsBoundy

Not me guv ,I have my roses to tend to and in any case I've always followed rather than led

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 20:07 - Jun 4 with 2114 viewssw02sea

Good riddance. Let him sell more cars in Southampton.
Mind you, we’ll still have the Hedgefunders, but according to Keith, they’re “aiming high”
Time will tell, and I’ll believe it when I see it with my own eyes 👁️👁️

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 20:20 - Jun 4 with 2072 viewsmagicdaps10

Joel Lat is under 24 so I believe, please let me know if I am wrong, we might be entitled to something for him?

If it is the case then I expect it to be no more than re than 5 figures.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 20:24 - Jun 4 with 2054 viewsmagicdaps10

I would agree here especially with Grimes and Wood(he has an extra 12 months on top of his current deal runs until next summer).

This is a naughty ploy and these lads are under contract and the rules are much different to a manager so play high ball with a Soton I say.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 20:41 - Jun 4 with 2019 viewsWhiterockin

I'm pretty sure it's the case because we offered him a contract.

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 20:54 - Jun 4 with 1971 viewsKeithHaynes

That was the report.

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 21:39 - Jun 4 with 1884 viewsguthrieintherain

The owners can't win with some.

They have played a blinder in the way they have handled this.

Credit where it's due and I am optomistic for next season.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Martin now happy to join Southampton with no agreement reached ? on 21:47 - Jun 4 with 1856 viewsWhiterockin

I think we need to wait for the outcome to judge.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024