Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pearl Street Stand 20:59 - Aug 1 with 3155 viewsonedalefan

Don't know if I have missed it but does anyone know whether the Pearl Street stand is being used for visiting fans on Saturday?

Pearl Street Stand on 21:12 - Aug 1 with 3072 viewsTVOS1907

This would imply not.

https://www.ebbsfleetunited.co.uk/rochdale-ticketing-details-for-fleet-fans/

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Pearl Street Stand on 21:14 - Aug 1 with 3067 viewsBluebottle

The ticket site is currently selling Ebsfleet tickets for the Wilbutts with the corner section of Pearl Street nearest Wilbutts greyed out.
Presumably depending on ticket sales, which are not being sold at Ebsfleet there is a chance they could make a late decision to house them in the Pearl St.
Incidentally Ebsfleet are encouraging their fans to stop down South and watch the game in their club bar on TV.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2023 21:17]

Pearl Street Stand on 21:22 - Aug 1 with 3016 viewsHullDale

I think I'm right in saying we're only allowed to charge away fans the same as an equivalent 'home view' seat.

With that in mind, if we choose to move Ebbsfleet fans from the away end to the WMG, would we then have to refund them all £2 each?

Main Stand Adult - £24
Away Stand Adult - £24
WMG Adult - £22

edit - unless the greyed out section is where the free tickets for schools might be seated?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2023 21:26]

Pearl Street Stand on 21:54 - Aug 1 with 2905 viewsTVOS1907

No they aren't. They are saying the game will be shown at their ground for fans who can't make it to Spotland.

Pearl Street Stand on 22:15 - Aug 1 with 2853 viewsBluebottle

Considering the offer ' To watch the game for Free at the Kufflink' appears at the top of their homepage and a link to get tickets for the game takes a fair bit of searching for I would say it's debatable as to whether or not they are really encouraging their fans to travel.

If other clubs are like Ebsfleet and do not sell away tickets themselves I am a little pessimistic about just how large the drop in income from potential away fans may be this season.

Pearl Street Stand on 22:29 - Aug 1 with 2815 viewsTVOS1907

I think the 'for free' bit refers to fans not needing a TNT Sports subscription of their own, as the club have it.

It makes perfect sense from their point of view, as a game up north, with a 5.30pm kick-off, is unlikely to attract too many travelling fans, so why not try to make a bit of an early evening of it at their club?

I'd expect us to do exactly the same if the circumstances were reversed.

Pearl Street Stand on 23:10 - Aug 1 with 2721 viewsDalenet

I am surprised that there hasn't been a backlash from their fans that we have the temerity to charge £24

Pearl Street Stand on 07:13 - Aug 2 with 2545 viewsNorthernDale

I may be wrong, I think Oldham charge between £20 to £24 for adults and are Woking not charging £20 for away fans next Tuesday. I agree £24 is a lot, but it is in a similar range to other teams.

Pearl Street Stand on 12:36 - Aug 3 with 1945 viewssomdale

Anybody know the lowest away followings at The Dale last season?

Pearl Street Stand on 13:10 - Aug 3 with 1892 viewsTVOS1907

Sutton 112
Crawley 113

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024