Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2023 NFL Season *NON QPR 12:32 - Sep 10 with 8247 viewsthame_hoops

The first Sunday is upon us, entertaining Thursday night game with Kadarius Toney and his concrete hands, ‘handing’ the game to the lions.

Fascinating to see the Aaron Rodgers experiment in New York and how it pans out.

AFC East looks like it could be a fun division, AFC North never disappoints.

Many fantasy teams will be hit with Kupp and Taylor on IR, willl Mcaffrey stay healthy?

A fantastic slate of 6 pm games tonight, I’ll be watching the Ravens as usual on DAZN, and have Redzone on my iPad…

Early Super Bowl prediction, Benglas/Bills vs Niners/Eagles

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 13:15 - Sep 10 with 5323 viewsMatch82

I feel like the 9ers are being a little over rated, good team, great defence but I think Purdy gets found out this year. Despite last week I think the Chiefs are going to be good again but I think it's Eagles over Bills in the Superb Owl

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 14:25 - Sep 10 with 5287 viewsJules4367

Been Niners fan since 1980 and just ‘before’ the Walsh/Montana/Young And Rice era so have seen terrible lows and phenomenal highs. Unfortunately as all teams and fans - once you have seen the epitome of performance all else pales and we have had a few ‘decent’ QBs but nothing spectacular. Jimmy G choked too often and Kappernick was great first year but then lost it!
Happy with Brock over Lance and or Jimmy G but agree he is not A* category.

That said a team is only as good as its kicker, its defence, its offensive line, its special teams and its play callers so Brock bring class A as opposed to A* is not a problem!

Long way to go though !!!

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 17:13 - Sep 10 with 5215 viewsstowmarketrange

Been a fan of the dolphins since I first visited Miami in 1981,and I hoping to finally get back over there for a game this year.How many QBs are we going to use this season?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 02:09 - Sep 11 with 5153 viewskarlski

Niners looked good today but not sure they’ll go all all the way.

Eagles will be strong again and of course so will the Chiefs.

Bengals got owned in Cleveland who could be a dark horse along with Jags.

Think there are many teams who have the potential to go deep and it’s an open season.

Looking forward to it.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 06:30 - Sep 11 with 5105 viewsMonkey_Roots

I didn’t renew my GamePass this year, it’s switched over to DAZN. I’m gonna have to hold my nerve though, I nearly folded yesterday…

I’m a Falcon, and from what I have read, they looked decent yesterday - we won, which is a nice change :)

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 07:32 - Sep 11 with 5079 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Out of interest, you know how Singaporean Liverpool fans, Japanese United fans etc. result in such fans and clubs being ridiculed and berated accordingly, how is that different to Barry from Bushey telling us: Giants number one, Bengals ten thousand, and me love Patriots long time?

Question not aimed at those living in the US or even those of us who have lived there (I retain a soft spot for the 'lanna Braves). Should be fun thread now...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 07:38 - Sep 11 with 5074 viewsEsox_Lucius

Quick answer, probably level of engagement.

The grass is always greener.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:32 - Sep 11 with 5052 viewsQueeg

Difficult to look past the teams you have mentioned for the Superbowl except Chiefs instead of the Bengals. Hardly going out on a limb there I realise.

AFC East is Dog rough this season.

Love Red zone btw, esp if the main game on Sky is a blow out.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:44 - Sep 11 with 5006 viewsthame_hoops

DAZN got their act together. if you held firm and didn't renew you'd have been given a £25 voucher which annoyed loyal subscribers. my CC expired so they could'nt take money... I ended up doing it a week later, with discount.
They ditched american commercials and played a screen saver which was irritating, they relented and now commercials are back. also they reinstated 1080HD (yes really) they went down to 720HD. chromecast is back too if you cast.
fingers crossed it worked ok yesterday, was a nightmare in 2017 when delatre took it over and made a right mess for that year.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2023 9:46]

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 09:49 - Sep 11 with 4996 viewsTheChef

The Bears carrying on as usual

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 10:46 - Sep 11 with 4973 viewsBluce_Ree

Bad start for the Bengals. :(

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 12:20 - Sep 11 with 4945 viewsMatch82

I really thought this year would be better. I'm an idiot.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 13:33 - Sep 11 with 4910 viewsTheChef

Well we always lose to the Packers, but that was an even more shambolic defeat than usual!

I can only curse Channel 4's coverage and being an impressionable nine year old in 1985...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 4813 viewsMonkey_Roots

I did it.

My spine is made of jelly.

Got £26 off.

On the flip side though, my Sunday evenings just turned to gold.

Thanks for being my enabler.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 07:35 - Sep 12 with 4765 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

How unlucky are the Jets with Rogers getting injured almost immediately!? Still think they will be a good shout for the postseason.

I'm hoping my Saints tidy things up on offense, looked like a top 5 D, and we have an "easy" strength of schedule too. NFC South might be slightly better for a change.....

Only going to the Bills v Jags at spurs this year, was getting far too expense for all the games. My Season ticket went up 20-25% for both Wembley and Spurs, so binned Wembley. Was getting bored of the Jaguars. Trying to get to a German one at some point but tickets seem very difficult to get.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:13 - Sep 12 with 4754 viewsQueeg

Damn thats bad luck. Is it known how long he will be out for?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:39 - Sep 12 with 4742 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

First thought is torn Achilles so all season but will be confirmed later today

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 08:59 - Sep 12 with 4735 viewsJeff

I'm a Seahawks fan, so was desperately attempting to get tickets to the Munich game vs the Buccs last year, but like all nice things on Ticketmaster, was sold out before it even went on sale - entered the queue somewhere at the 300,000 mark or something silly.

As it turned out, i was in Seattle for the fortnight before the Munich game, and my flight home was completely full of hundred Seahawks fans flying to London to change to Munich for the game, so clearly had a massive international (can you call the US international for an NFL game?) pull

Can we not knock it?

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 12:22 - Sep 12 with 4662 viewsHunterhoop

We’re cursed.

“They roared for him when he ran onto the field Monday night. There was no screaming into existence necessary. Rodgers was really theirs. They roared when he walked out for the coin flip. There, in hindsight, was an awful bit of symmetry. Also representing the Jets for the flip was a gray-haired Vinny Testaverde, the former Jets quarterback. In 1999, the Jets had Super Bowl aspirations, too, with Testaverde as their leader. And nearly 24 years ago to the day, in that season opener, Testaverde ruptured his Achilles' tendon, ending his season, crushing those dreams.”

Cursed.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 12:34 - Sep 12 with 4656 viewsBoston

He walked off the field, x-ray didn't show Achilles tear. He's having an MRI any minute now but I'm guessing it's not the worst. Probably out for months though.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 13:10 - Sep 12 with 4640 viewssystemsguy

Good to see Aaron Rodgers plying his trade with the Jets this season.... It was frustrating as a fan seeing the Packers fail in the playoffs season after season...

Great player but only one superbowl

Feel sad though that he's injured already and possibly a season ending one!

2022/2023.... Keep Calm, no matter the season, we'll follow our team.....

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 16:06 - Sep 12 with 4573 viewsthame_hoops

The German game seems to be the hottest ticket in town. Lower capacity and increased demand. One of my mates is a Hawks fan and he went out there, hotels and flight were really reasonable, just a game day ticket on secondary market was something like £350 for an €80 seat

how unlucky are the Jets? They did incredibly well to win that game. I haven’t seen any of the highlights yet, I’ll watch them later, but if somebody told you, Rodgers goes injured in the first five minutes, you’d put your money on the bills to win.

What are funny week 1, Chiefs, Bills and Bengals all losing

Edit- QB trade for Jets incoming?
[Post edited 12 Sep 2023 16:07]

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 17:07 - Sep 12 with 4530 viewsBoston

Well that's torn it.

Out for the season.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 17:19 - Sep 12 with 4522 viewsHoopstar

Inherited Giants through marriage.

Glad the game was at 1.20am our time so happily slept through it, much like the Giants roster seem to have done. Watched the game recap, did not make for happy watching.

Onwards and upwards eh

2023 NFL Season *NON QPR on 20:41 - Sep 12 with 4478 viewsCincyHoop

Nice week 1 win for my Browns. Always feels a little better beating the Bengals when I've lived "behind enemy lines" for nearly 15 years. The johnson feels just a smidge longer when walking into work after a beating like that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024