Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booed off after a win - History 13:24 - Nov 8 with 1519 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61225

Booed off after a win - History on 14:01 - Nov 8 with 1418 viewsAd99

A bizarre time. I remember an injured Martin Rowlands flipping off the fans as he accompanied Hart off the field, and how he went down in my estimation at that point. I wonder if other clubs have as many random and dramatic episodes as we do?

Booed off after a win - History on 14:17 - Nov 8 with 1370 viewsLblock

That 2-1 up at Posh really was a nadir of a game.

I recall one of my number shouting at Marcus Bent "oi! Bent... I'm better than you!" and he just looked back at us from the pitch confused as yet another overhit corner sailed over everyone.
We've had some shockers pull the jersey on and play up top for this club but Priskin & Bent really were more Morecambe & Wise tribute act rather than professional football players.

Perhaps things really aren't that bad at the moment.... it's just the totting up process that had done it for me....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Booed off after a win - History on 14:53 - Nov 8 with 1269 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Doesn't Hart have a track record of success with academies? Perhaps he'd have been useful after all.

Booed off after a win - History on 16:55 - Nov 8 with 1104 viewsQPR_Hibs

To be fair to Paul Hart (!) there were only 7 minutes of the 90 left when he went to a flat back 6. Terrible times though.

"Remember to listen to me but look at her. Don't get it the wrong way round. That would be hideous."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024