Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! 13:48 - Nov 26 with 2168 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Jesus, as I look at the thread titles currently, what a desperate melange to behold: Terry Venables RIP; Nick London Gone!; Giving up completely on QPR; the Norwich match fred; Whens our next win coming; and one on Dykes/inability to score.

Anyway, this was a great day courtesy of a then great club, team and manager. For us older Rfosi in particular, enjoy it.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 14:00 - Nov 26 with 2124 viewsNov77

My all time favourite moment supporting this club was when that ball struck Clive Allen’s shin. I was in the north bank behind the right hand post, I never had a better feeling before or since following this team.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 14:01 - Nov 26 with 2122 viewsnumptydumpty

Always a lighterside if there is darkness.

We have had a real fricking roller coaster of doom

Let's think back to happier days when PE teacher Mr Beale had us at top of the table thirteen months ago !!!

There you go there's lovely that is !!!

Is that better !!! 🤔 🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 15:04 - Nov 26 with 2030 viewsQPRSteve

After the goal I'd swear the Highbury clock didn't move. 18 minutes that seemed like 18 hours.

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 15:29 - Nov 26 with 1966 viewsMrSheen

Then the rumour that Leicester had beaten Spurs in the other semi. Oh, innocent, pre-mobile phone days!

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 18:22 - Nov 26 with 1810 viewsted_hendrix

Jim Gregory lighting a fag

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 19:28 - Nov 26 with 1699 viewsessextaxiboy

Wherever you were standing on that terrace when the goal went in you somehow moved 20
feet away in a second or two

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 19:35 - Nov 26 with 1691 viewsCamberleyR

In the far right corner of the North Bank that day and completely agree.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 21:19 - Nov 26 with 1560 viewscolinallcars

I always wake up with a smile on my face ….I go to bed with a coathanger in my mouth.

To try putting a smile on our faces in these desperate times! on 23:09 - Nov 26 with 1465 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.tiktok.com/@mrtimdaily/video/7305447353928977670?q=chelsea%20v%20new

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024